- daypo.com do not guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the data, information or opinions, whatever the origin, which are accessible from the site daypo.com and have been entered by the users. You agree to exempt daypo.com from any liability related to the portal.
- You assume the sole responsibility of the consequences, damage or actions that might flow from access to such content as well as their reproduction or dissemination.
- daypo.com is not liable for breaches of any user that affect the rights of another user, or third parties, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other rights of intellectual or industrial property.
- This limited warranty and limitation of liability mentioned above did not affect or impair the rights that you have by the laws of your place of residence.
- User acknowledges that the elements and integrated utilities within the site daypo.com are protected by copyright law and that the rights of intellectual property on them correspond to daypo.com. Accordingly, the User agrees to abide by the terms and conditions established by the General Conditions of Use, being solely responsible for its failure versus Third.
- User abstain from any reproduction, modification, distribution, marketing, decompile, disassemble, using reverse-engineer or any other means of obtaining the source code for the page and therefore, user acknowledges this constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights of daypo.com.
- Unless special agreement between the parties, you agree to use the information from the site only to your own needs and not to engage in a direct or indirect commercial exploitation of services or the results achieved with the use of the site daypo.com.
- You undertake not to use the facilities and capabilities of the site daypo.com to perform or suggest outlaw activities.
- User will refrain from carrying out any conduct on the use of the site daypo.com that violates intellectual or industrial property rights of daypo.com or third parties, or that violates or transgresses the honor, personal or family privacy, the image of others, or that are illegal or violates the morality. Therefore, user agree to free and relieve daypo.com from any legal liability as a result of that use.
- For the rigth work of this site, sometimes, we need to install in the user devices little data files known as cookies. Most of the great sites do it as well.
- What's a cookie?: A cookie is a little file that web sites install in the device of the users visiting the site. The cookies make the web site remember the acts and user preferences (login ID, language, font size and other display preferences), So that users do not have to re-configure them when they return to the site or browse the page.
- Our website uses 'Cookies' to distinguish between you and other users of our service.
- Cookies are only associated to the browser of a specific computer and they not provide themselves the user data.
- Web page uses session cookies for browsing on the web. These cookies expire and are removed at the end of the session.
- Besides, daypo can use third party cookies in order to analize the use of our web.
- We use Google Analytics and Google Adsense to traking and capturing data. Data got by cookies by means of this services are always anonymous, more info here.
- How to control cookies: You can check or clear the cookies whenever you want, for more information click here. In addition to being able to delete all cookies that are already on your computer, you can also set most browsers to stop accepting. But keep in mind that if you reject cookies, you may need to manually reconfigure your preferences each time you visit a site, as well as some services and functionality may be affected.
- daypo.com guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided by its users, and in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, on Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD), the user is informed and gives its consent to the inclusion of their data to the computerized files existing in daypo.com
- daypo.com ensures the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms established in the current legislation.
- To unsubscribe from daypo.com pressed here.
- To avoid receiving more mails from daypo.com click here.
- For any question write to email@example.com
All tests published on daypo are checked. Those that do not meet basic requirements are directly deleted. A test will be deleted due to the following causes:
- Tests with inappropriate content.
- Single question tests are not considered tests (the ARROW questions with more than one option would not enter this group, they would not be eliminated). First, the author of the test will be contacted so that he can complete the test, as long as he has given permission to send emails in his configuration. If you complete the test before the next revision, it will not be removed, otherwise it will be removed. A recommended practice would be to save the incomplete tests on the hard disk and once finished publish it.
- Tests with incorrect or meaningless answers.