|What is a client in an R3 System? (Multi) The Highest Level element of all organizational units is the client. The object for authorizations. The object for SD customizing only The object for FICO customizing only The object for SAP programs.
Name the relevant answers from below which are correct about the company code element in SAP a. It is a unit included in a balance sheet of a legally independent enterprise. It is the central organizational element of Financial Accounting. b. It is linked to controlling area from a year for transactions with particular CO modules c.It is linked to Group Chart of accounts directly. d.It is linked to Screen Variants for certain transaction entry. e.It is linked to additional entries to be passed for Purchase Accounting. .
3.Name the statements about controlling area which are true in R/3 system? a.It can be deleted from any fiscal year after posting b.It can link many companies to it. c.Controlling areas when created and attached to company code starts reflecting in transactions. d.Only one standard hierarchy is attached to controlling area level in CO. e.Controlling areas represents the internal management organization structure.
4. State about the Customer master data which is true. A.Transaction line items records that remain in the database for a long period of time are called master data. B.Customer master can be linked to Vendor data in transactions only through General Segment data. C.Payment method for Incoming is defined at customer master level. D.We can define a customer master without Name mentioned on the master. E.Number ranges to be entered and mandatory for creating and saving customer master. .
Out of the following masters select the one which can be deleted after going live in easy access menu. a)All controlling area masters b) All FI masters d)All of the above e) None of the above c)All Bank Masters.
13. GL account assignments for automatic postings are done at a) Company code level b) Chart of accounts level c) Controlling area Level d) Cost Element Level e)Year specific .
15. Out of the following which are correct statements a) Enjoy SAP screen controls can be made at user level for GL entries only. b) User level settings are possible for currency transactions c) User level settings are made for Printer defaults d) User level settings are possible for document display and selection of open items. e) User can edit Period and post to that period in a document without checking any other settings. .
Posting Keys controls (Multi) a) Payment Transactions b) Special GL Transactions c) Vendor/ Customer/ Asset Transaction GL and automatic postings sales related transactions.
17. Special GL Transaction definition controls postings (multi) a) Sub-ledger or GL or Both b) Only Sub-ledger c) Both Sub-Ledger and GL d) Only GL e) Only sub-ledger account types - D , K , A .
18. Which dates are taken into consideration while running a payment run? a) Customer due date b) Vendor due date c) documents entered date d) Vendors creation date e) Value date of document.
21. Select the correct statement from the following a) I cannot assign multiple variants for different banks at the same time for selection in an APP run. b) Business area is not captured in Tax line items c) Payment method cannot control the currency. d)Payment method cannot be defaulted in the Line item of Vendor.
22. Select the correct statements about currency. a) Currency is defined at client level and can be controlled at user level for transactions. b) You will be able to define tolerances for employees, vendors and customers currency wise . c) Clearing settings can be done currency wise d) Currency definition can be done with a validity. e) You will be able to restrict a single Exchange rate type for a currency irrespective of other settings.
23. You are entering a vendor document in enjoy sap screen. Select the correct statements from the following : a) System copies the document date from posting date as defined in user level settings b) System copies the Payment term from Vendor master record in Payment screen of General Data as per vendor code entered c) System copies the payment method mentioned in the vendor master of company code data as per vendor code entered d) System copies the Alternative payment vendor code mentioned in the master in to the header data. e) Displays name and address and Open item icon on the screen. .
24. In the enjoy sap screen the user is not in a position to post the document/save the document even after entering all the amounts and GL accounts . You are requested to give the possible reasons for the same. a) entered amount not matching b) In the fiscal year variant not defined the period for the year c) Posting Period Variant is not defined for the company code. d) Payment differences not defined in Tolerance Groups e) Document Type does not allow manual posting or posting keys not allow GL accounts. .
25. Tax codes are defined at A.Company level B.Company code level C.Business area level D.Cost center level E.Country level.
26. Out of the following only one is correct. Please select a) Company codes are created at client level and linked to company codes b) Fiscal year variant is created at client level and periods are defined. c) Period definitions in a fiscal year variant is attached to company codes d) Document types are defined at client level and attached to company code e) Document type controls only the account type, input type and 2 fields mandatory selection.
27. Select the correct statements a. Posting key definition is only for selecting Debit/ credit posting and account type b.GL has can be created only for company code segment. c.Reconciliation account definition is at GL Account Group and no other definition in GL is required for the identification it as a reconciliation account. d.All vendor and customer accounts are maintained automatically by the SAP system as an open item management. e.Open item management is available for all accounts in GL and can be changed anytime as per our wish.
28. Select the correct statements a. Vendor masters can be created without any posting to be done in accounting b. Vendor/customer accounts can be created and linked to each other in further transactions c. Vendor accounts can be created and used in Purchasing but posting can be diverted to another vendor account. d. Field status definition in GL master record is a must for transactions e. Legal balance sheet is available at Profit center in SAP.
29. You are entered a credit memo posting to vendor who is linked to a customer on 1st of May 2003 for your company code but you have not specifically entered the same data in customer till now. You have lots of entries appearing in the vendor and customer account prior to that date of May 2003 also.
You are making a manual payment to the vendor select out of the following which statements are correct. a. Credit memo document will get the special payment term as per vendor master definition. b. Customer items will not be shown while paying the vendor as customer is not linked. c. Customer items will be shown only postings after the date 1st May 2003. d. All items of customer and vendor will be available for payment provided payment is same from 1st May 2003. e. All items of customer and vendor will be available for payment provided Special GL items are also selected in selection screen irrespective of the activation date. .
30. Destination GL Validate from the following statements. a. Currency in COA Segment controls all postings to GL b. Reconciliation Account Type definition in Co code segment of GL accounts controls all Sub- Ledger postings without any Reconciliation for all real entries. c. Event based posting theory of CO controls GL accounts requirements d. Open item management for P&L account controls the transactions. e. Post Automatically only controls manual entry postings. .
31. Validate the following statements about masters.(multi) a. You can create as many company code segments for a GL a/c b. Customer master automatically takes the account group into the header when it is created. c. The reason for Co code not appearing in Profit center is because one company is attached to cost center. d. The reason for co code field not appearing in cost center is because cost center accounting is not active. e. The reason for co code field not appearing in cost center is because it is not required. .
32. Confirm the following statements a. We can create as many Cash journals for a company code for transactions assigning to a single GL account. b. Deletion of a parking document is possible provided you give a reversal reason. c. Change of a parking document is allowed at header level also including document type before saving. d. Grouping of accounts for display in FI is done through Account Group functionality. e. Grouping of elements for display in CO is done through Group functionality. .
34. Clarify about the following statements about its correctness. a. Document Type uses NUMBER ranges definition directly b. Document Types can be defaulted at Company code level for enjoy sap transactions. c. Document Type can be made No Default as user level for transactions. d. Document type controls line item in transactions. e. Document type is to be defaulted in cost center at the time of Assessment and distribution. .
36. You are required to confirm the following statements a. Project views are created for SAP reference IMG. b. Project IMG is the same SAP reference IMG c. Document types can be maintained in the project IMG d. Status update is done automatically when we complete the customizing in Project IMG. e. SAP reference IMGs contains all configurations including all IS configuration modules by default. .
37 Confirm the following statements about clearing a. All payment documents are clearing document. b. All clearing documents can be reversed any time by giving reversal reason. c. Clearing document does not create additional automatic entries. d. Automatic clearing rules can be defined at Account type level and for company code level. e. Clearing tolerance is required to be defined at company code level for automatic posting to another GL account.
38. Valuation method in GL for foreign currency controls a. Exchange Rate types to be used for debit/credit items b. Document type for posting c. Decides valuation procedure d. Which account types to be considered for calculation e. Which GL account to be posted when revaluated. .
40. Select from the following correct statements applicable for multiple company code scenario. a.A Single Chart of Accounts b.A Single Tolerance group c.A Single Clearing Rule for Account types d.A Single Customer master e.A Single Internal Order. f.A Single Business Area g.A Single Profit Center .
44. Select from the following correct statements applicable to customer/vendor relationships. a.APP run b.Manual Payment c.Enjoy SAP screen entry. .
46. Partial entries can be generated by SAP (multi) Select correct statements a.during Post with clearing b.during manual payment c.during automatic payment d.during automatic clearing e.during post without clearing.
47. During the decision of residual posting (multi) Select correct statements a. You have to enter the balance amount outstanding b. You have to correct the balance on the screen c. Original entry is cleared fully with a new clearing document and new entry is created with the Payment document d. Original entry is cleared and new entry is generated with a single document which acts as FI regular document and a clearing document. e. It is available for display any time as per user level settings .
48. Definition a Special GL indicator for Deposits received from Vendor, is done at IMG at a.Down payments made b.Down payments received c.Other Special GL transactions for Vendors d.Other Special GL transactions for Customers e.Not possible.
49. Confirm the following statements on number ranges (multi) a.Number ranges for FI document types are maintained at Company code level. b.Number ranges for CO documents are created at individual CO transaction level. c.Number ranges can be same for different Account groups in Customer d.Number ranges can be same for different Account group in Chart of Accounts e.Number ranges for all CO masters like Cost centers are maintained at Controlling area level.
50. Confirm the following about the reversal of documents a.Payment document can be reversed like any document. b.Mass Reversal functionality is available for GL documents only. c.Reversal of any document can be done in FI once we give reversal reason d.Reversal of document is controlled by parameters in Document type and CO area. e.All documents can be reversed in FI including CO generated documents. .
51. Select the correct statement from the following (Single) a.Fiscal year variant is defined at the company code for period definition. b.Posting Period variant is defined at the company code for controlling postings of account types. c.Field status variant is defined at the Client level and controls the GL account postings at company code level. d.Chart of Accounts can be created with single maintenance language and can be blocked. e.Financial statement version created separately and attached at Chart of Accounts level.
53. Out of the following select all which may not be posting to GL for transactions a.Vendor Payment Request b.Interest calculation for customer c.Noted item in customer d.Parking of Vendor invoice e.Holding a document in enjoy SAP screen. .
56. Select the correct statements about the Payment to a vendor. a.Payment screen of General data need to be completed with house bank, payment method and no payment block for making a payment to a vendor. b.Invoice document should be within a due date of posting date for selection in a manual payment run. c.You will be able to correct the discount amount shown by the system for the first line item only of selection d.You will be able to do first line with partial screen and second line with residual screen and post the document. e.Exchange rate difference cannot be calculated for a partial payment entry. .
57. Choose the correct statements from the following. a.Exchange rate difference cannot be calculated for a partial payment at a company code level. b.Payment is controlled by a posting key and cannot change. c.Exchange rate type can be defaulted in Document types d.Exchange rate type can be changed for payments e.Exchange rate type can be entered for FI documents for posting for conversion.
58. Choose the object which is linked directly to company code. a.Company b.Chart of Accounts c.Business Area d.Profit Center e.Cost Element.
61. In FI Invoice transactions are not getting posted to a customer account. Possible reasons can be a.Customer sales view is not created. b.Customer account is not defined as Cost Element in CO c.Customer account is not defined for Profit center accounting. d.Customer account is blocked for payment e.Customer account link to GL not established.
62. You are required to confirm the functionalities available in SAP from the following. a.Customer can be created with all segments in a single option. b.Mass changes are available for correction to line items of Vendor. c.Mass Reversal is only possible for GL entries and not Vendor entries. d.Multiple customers and vendors can be selected for payment in an APP run with difference due dates. e.Minimum and maximum amount is stored in House bank level for operations for APP run. .
64. Confirm the validity of following statements. a.you can see the response time of transaction on line. b.Document type display/change/suppress settings in a complex posting transaction are available at user level. c.In an enjoy SAP screen you can decide your fields for selection. d.You will be able to create the lay-out for document display and default it as user level. e.At user level Printer can be defaulted. .
65. Please confirm the following about the Business Area in SAP a.This is an object for getting internal report from FI b.This is an object for getting some report in CO c.Business area can be defaulted in GL account level by a setting in CO directly. d.Business area object is captured in transactions only. e.Business area can be defaulted automatically in all transactions .
66. Select the correct statement about the open item management. a.All accounts in a Chart of Accounts can be defined as Open item managed. b.All vendor accounts can be defined open item managed or not. c.Definition of open item managed account is only for getting line item display. d.We can define company code wise definition for certain GL accounts about the decision of open item managed or not. e.All Open Item managed accounts should be locked as Auto posting only for correctness.
67. Select the correct statements about the Masters a.account group of chart of account controls fields of GL account in a company code segment. b.Account group of Customer controls fields of customer master data of all segments but without customer-vendor relationship fields. c.Cost Element, Cost Center, Internal Order- all has some field status definition of masters. d.We can create customers and vendors without company code segment screens and use it for transactions in other modules. e.Posting of vendor can be diverted to another customer through the field Head office in Accounting screen of Company code segment. .
68. Identify the correctness of following relationships. a. Company code to Controlling Area : n: 1 b. Company code to Profit Center : n: 1 c. Company code to chart of accounts : n: 1 d. Company code to Cost Element :n: 1 e. Company code to Plants : n: 1.
69. Documents in FI is not available for payment in APP run. Possible reasons can be a.Vendor is defined as Head office account. b.Vendor master payment method is only one. c.House bank entry is not available in the master. d.Tolerance group is not maintained for Vendor. e.All Documents are with staggered payment terms .
70. Document which contains an exchange difference accounting is asked for display. Not able to see the exchange difference.. Possible reason can be (Single) a.It is a cross company code transaction b.User level settings c.Lay out is not correct d.There is no difference e.Not possible in SAP.
A client. ( Single ) a. contain only a single chart of accounts b. can contain multiple charts of accounts in multiple currencies c. only use one exchange rate type if no others defined d.may only have one controlling area.
72. State which are the statements as far as controlling area is correct. a.can add any number of company codes only for Profit center accounting b.can change standard hierarchy of cost center any time after postings are done. c.Date specific d.Can use any fiscal year variant with no respect to company codes assigned e.Reconciliation Ledger is activated when we define controlling area in Enterprise structure.
74Out of the following select the one which has carry forward functionality. a.cost element b.vendor c.customer d.cost center e.profit center.
75. You have several options for creating G/L accounts . Which of the following statements are correct? [multi] a.You can create a G/L account for a company code alone. b.You can create a G/L account in chart of accounts. c.You can create a G/L account in a company code using a reference account of another company code. d.You can create a G/L in a controlling area if you specify the chart of accounts and the company code. e.You can create a G/L account and simultaneously from the same screen option create a cost element.
76. Which of the following statements are corrects as regards a Financial statement version. a.Can be created for a company code b.Can be created for 2 company codes c.Can be created for multiple company codes using same chart of accounts. d.Can create multiple versions for a chart of account e.Can be created in such a way all future GL created are taken care.
77. Out of the following select the correct statements a.Payment Method definition is starting at a client level. b.Payment method at Company code level controls Incoming or Outgoing type. c.Payment method at company code level controls Payment currencies allowed. d.Bank determination is a process through which we can control all or selected currencies in the transaction also. e.Bank Account ID wise, currency wise posting to GL is possible in a payment transaction. .
78. A user has booked many invoices and credit memos with different payment terms along-with payment methods. Afterwards he is not in a position to make the payment. You efficient suggestions using SAP functionality can be a.Do Mass Reversal and Do Reversal of Reversal document after correction. b.Remove the payment block in the payment term. c.Change the payment method in document d.Add the payment method in Vendor master e.Do mass change for removal of block and pmt method in document and run APP.