|1. Which of the following are internal goods movements? 3 Ans Replenishment Slotting Ad hoc movements Direct putaway Warehouse reorganization.
2. What do you control with the business context for an exception code? The internal exception code that is assigned to it. The process that can use the exception code The user groups that can use the exception code The work environment is which you can use the exception code.
3. When you create a direct outbound delivery order, where can availability checks happen? In SAP EWM In SAP CRM In SAP TM In SAP APO.
4. Which assignment do you make to create external process steps in process-oriented storage control? External process step to an SAP internal process step External process step to a storage process External process step to a warehouse process type External process step to a work center.
5. What can a warehouse order include? Physical Inventory items Wave items Warehouse requests Warehouse tasks.
6. What do you need to configure before you can create warehouse tasks for an outbound delivery order or an inbound delivery? Warehouse process type determination Warehouse process types Putaway control indicator or stock removal control indicator Warehouse order creation rules.
7. Which of the following is a prerequisite for assigning a warehouse order to a resource automatically? The warehouse order must be in a queue that is assigned to the resource either directly or through a resource group The resource group of the resource must be assigned to the warehouse order creation rule. The creation of a pick-handling unit must be done automatically with a packaging specification. The warehouse order must be picked from the same activity area that is assigned to the resource.
8. Which of the following are storage type roles?
3 ans Production Supply Identification Point Deconsolidation Conveyor System Work Center in Staging Area Group.
9. You are using delivery-based production integration.
Which of the following are created for the outbound delivery in SAP ERP for staging? An internal stock transfer in SAP EWM when the supplying and receiving storage locations are the same. An inbound delivery in the receiving warehouse when the supplying and receiving storage locations are assigned to different warehouse numbers. An outbound delivery order in SAP EWM when the supplying storage location is connected to SAP EWM and the receiving storage location has NO warehouse management A posting change document in SAP EWM when the supplying and receiving storage locations are assigned to the same warehouse number.
11.Which of the following can you include in a storage type search sequence? A list of storage bin types. A list of storage types. A list of storage sections. A list of storage type groups.
12. Which parameter indicated the type of goods movement when you define a new warehouse process type? Warehouse order creation rule Warehouse process category Item category Storage process.
Which cross-docking methods require the use of SAP Advance Planning and Optimization? Push deployment EWM-triggered opportunistic cross-docking. Recipient-driven flow-through Picking from goods receipt.
13. Which field in the warehouse process type is used to determine warehouse order creation rules? Destination storage type Storage process Priority Activity.
14. What is a staging area? An area used for the interim storage of the goods in the warehouse A section in a storage type with the Staging Area Group storage type role The inbound section of the packing work center A storage type in the warehouse reserved for production .
15. To which of the following elements can you assign a storage process? Storage group Activity area Warehouse order creation rule Warehouse process type.
16. What are the key fields used to define a delivery document in SAP Extended Warehouse Management customizing? System profile Document category Document type Warehouse number.
17. What do you need for the preliminary inspection of handling units, inspection object type 6? An inspection document created using RF A special decision code in EWM An inspection rule for relevant HU types An inspection type with inspection lot origin 17.
18. What are the advantages of using a mobile device during physical inventory? It is optional to block bins You can use collective counting for bulk storage. The stock is immediately corrected in SAP ERP. There is a special SAP Fiori app avaliable.
19. How are waves created? Automatically when a production material request is created. Automatically when a warehouse task is created Automatically when an outbound delivery order is created Manually during planning in the shipping cockpit.
20. What can you do with a hotspot in the warehouse management monitor? Call the corresponding user interface on the selected object Change from the list view to the form view of the selected object. Call a method to perform actions on the selected object Create a basic measurement service.
21. Which documents are used in the expected goods receipt process during inbound processing in a decentralized SAP Extended Warehouse Management? Expected goods receipt Inbound delivery notification Inbound delivery Advance shipping notification.
22. What can you do with a storage group? Use it in process-oriented and layout-oriented storage control. Assign it to multiple storage bins. Assign it as an intermediate storage group Use it to define a logical or physical breakdown of a storage type.
23. You want to use Labor Management?For which combination must you activate Labor Management. Warehouse number and labor activity Warehouse number and warehouse process type Warehouse number and external process step Warehouse number and internal process step.
24. You define new SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) delivery document types for inbound delivery processes. Which additional customizing step is required in SAP EWM. Map an SAP ERP document type to the delivery document type Define a delivery item type for the inbound process. Define a document category for the inbound process. Create a new system profile for the field control.
25. You have maintained several process types that should all use the same storage type search sequence for putaway. YOU want to minimize customizing efforts and create only one entry for these process types.
What can you use to achieve this goal?
Activity assigned to process type Putaway control indicator Storage process Process type group.
26. What information is used to determine the availability group? Non-location-dependent stock type Stock type role Warehouse number Plant.
27. When creating new document types, what must you keep in mind about system profiles? That the profiles have to be assigned to your new document type hat you should use the profiles created by Business Configuration Sets ( BC Sets) That the profiles are predefined and not changeable That you have to define your own profiles for your specific processes.
28. Which of the following actions can you perform form the shipping cockpit? Create and check in transportation units. Assign outbound delivery orders and inbound deliveries to transportation units. Post goods receipts. Create waves.
29. For what type do you define the replenishment method? Warehouse process type Storage type Document type Material type.
30. With SAP S4/HANA embedded EWM or EWM 9.5, you are skip certain document categories.
Which document category combination is still mandatory?
An outbound delivery order and an outbound delivery A production material request and a stock transfer An outbound delivery request and outbound delivery An outbound delivery request and outbound delivery order.
31. What are some requirements for automatic ware creation? Ware templates with one or more options are defined. Split items are created. Wave templates with release method “Automatic” are defined. Conditions and condition records exist.
32. What do you use to control what is displayed on the mobile device? Personalization profile Queue type User profile Presentation profile.
33. Which of the following objects can you assign to a resource?
3 Ans. Handling unit type Bin access type Resource group Queue Resource type.
34. Where do you enable opportunistic cross-docking? In the product and the storage type. In the warehouse and the document type In the product and the warehouse process type In the warehouse and the product.
35. What do you influence with a resource group definition? The queues a resource should process The horizontal and vertical speed of ta resource The menu on the user’s mobile device The work environment of the resource (either radio frequency or non-radio frequency).
36. Which of the following are characteristics of tailored measurement services?
3 Ans They can be started based on alerts and exceptions. They can be connected for calculated measurement services. They can be used for the SAP Business Warehouse. They use basic measurement services for the key figures. They can be displayed in the graphical warehouse layout.
37. Which of the following are outbound process steps? Value-added services Remove from stock Quality inspection Putaway.
38. You need to create warehouse tasks for putaway.
Which SAP Extended Warehouse Management document do you use as your reference document?
Inbound delivery notification Expected goods receipt Posting change request Inbound delivery.
39. Your customer has two warehouse number that share the same physical yard.
How do you set up the yard to enable yard management?
Define a storage type for a yard in each warehouse number, and connect the two storage types with doors to each other. Define a storage type for a yard in each warehouse number without any other setting Define a storage type for a yard in both warehouse numbers, and connect the two storage types with a common checkpoint. Define a storage type for a yard in one of the warehouses numbers, and connect the yard with doors to the other warehouse number.
40. Which documents is created in SAP Extended Warehouse Management when you use advance production integration? Outbound delivery Production order Outbound delivery request Production material request.
41. Your customer wants to implement the material flow system (MFS) to control conveyors and the automated high rack storage area.
How do you connect SAP Extended Warehouse Management to communicate with the programmable logic controllers (PLC)? Send an IDoc through a Post Processing Framework action to the PLC. Directly integrate to the PLC using ABAP Pish Channels. Activate the link to the subsystems using the ALE interface on the warehouse number. Use an RFC adapter to connect with the TCP/IP socket server of the PLC.
42. Which structural objects do you have to maintain to integrate SAP Dock Appointment Scheduling into SAP EWM? Staging areas Loading points Yards Docking locations.
43. Your customer needs a new warehouse order creation rule.
Which criteria can you use to create a filter at item level?
3 Ans Number of handling units Time Volume Number of items Weight.
44. Which objects in the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) application are used to map an SAP ERP warehouse to an SAP EWM warehouse? Business system Warehouse number Plant Storage location.
45. Which stocks can be displayed in the SAP Extended Warehouse Management warehouse monitor? Stock at third party Stock on resources Stock in transportation units Stock in transit.
46. For which processes can you create a direct outbound delivery order?
3 Ans Inventory difference Scrapping Direct sales Replenishment Issue to cost center.
47. What do you control with an activity area? The area in which a resource will work in the warehouse The stock search sequence during warehouse task creation for picking The size or volume of a warehouse order The doors that can be connected to a staging area.
48. How can you determine the labor activities to calculate the planned duration for activities in the warehouse? As a standard step Directly Using a decision service in BRF plus Using a work step sequence.
49. Which limit values can you use to restrict the size of the warehouse orders? Resources Products Items Processing time.
50. Which of the following are product warehouse tasks during putaway with process-oriented storage control? All process steps The first and final process steps The final process step The first process step.
51. What is the default requirement for a goods receipt process in SAP Extended Warehouse Management? A purchase order A door assignment An inbound delivery An expected goods receipt.
52. What is the relationship between activity area and storage bin? A storage bin can be assigned to only one activity area. An activity area is an organization level between storage bin and storage section Storage bins from different storage types can be assigned to the same activity area Storage bins should be manually assigned to an activity area.
53. Which distribution methods can you use to replicate delivery documents from an SAP ERP system to SAP Extended Management? Immediate distribution at document creation Manual distribution Distribution via Post Processing Framework (PPF) actions Core Interface (CIF) distribution model.
54. Which options are available in the packing profile that is assigned to the warehouse order creation rule?
3 Ans Skip a warehouse task that no longer fits into the pick handling unit Consider length, width and height Limit the number of items to be packed in the pick handling unit Use a simple algorithm, a complex algorithm or a BAdl Create items in the outbound delivery for the packaging material.
55. To which of the following objects can you assign external process steps? Delivery Item type Work center Handling unit type Packaging specification.
56. What can a mobile user do when working with semi-system-guided processing? Select the handling unit to be processed. Create ad hoc warehouse tasks Select the source bin Select the batch.
57. Which objects can you add to the warehouse cockpit? Alerts from alert management Tailored measurement services Basic measurement services Calculated measurement services.
58. What is required to perform explicit counting using the Quality Inspection Engine? Sampling procedure Work center Inspection rule QM integration.
59. Which stock removal strategy can be realized with either packaging specifications or the alternative unit of measure (AUoM)? Larger/small quantities Fixed bin Partial quantities first Stringent FIFO.
60. Which of the following are supported with advanced production integration? Process orders Kanban Production orders Repetitive manufacturing.
61. Which of the following actions are possible based on a value-added service (VAS) order?
3 Ans Capture costs Perform quality inspection Assemble a kit Capture time required Consume auxiliary products.
62. What scenario can be controlled with the storage locations Received on Dock (ROD) and Available for Sale(AFS)? Distinguish material that is in quality Inspection from material that is unrestricted Distinguish material quantities that are assigned to a sales order Distinguish material that belongs to the vendor from own stock Distinguish material that is still in inbound processing from material that has reached the final bins.
63. Which methods do you use to transfer transactional data between SAP ERP and SAP Extended Warehouse Management? BAPI IDOC qRFC IPPE.
64. What is the specific characteristic of the early capacity check? It is only done during the actual picking process. It is based on capacities of bin types It only happens during the warehouse task creation It is only avaliable when working with mobile devices.
65. Which packing modes can you use to control the creation of pick-handling units? Simple algorithm Complex algorithm Consolidation group Limit value.
66. What master data information is transferred via IDoc in a system landscape with a decentralized EWM based on SAP S4/HANA 1909?
3 Ans Plant Batch Customer Packing instruction Material.
67. An exception code can be triggered by the system or entered by a user.
What must you assign to a customer-specific exception code?
A business context A process step A workflow as follow-on action An internal exception code.
68. Which of the following can be elements of an inspection rule? Sample drawing procedure EWM stock type Inspection procedure Work center.
69. What parameters can you set with slotting as well as with the ABC analysis? Cycle counting indicator Replenishment quantities Storage section indicator Putaway control indicator.
70. Which standard function can be executed in the background when you enter an exception code in a radio frequency (RF) transaction?
3 Ans Create bin replenishment Confirm warehouse order Cancel physical inventory document Generate workflow process Direct picker to another bin.
71. How can you configure the storage of products in a temperature-controlled area of a warehouse?
3 Ans Create a new putaway control indicator Configure a storage type search sequence Create a new storage bin type Configure a material staging area Create a new storage type.
72. Your customer wants to use batch management in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM). When do you have to create a batch during the inbound process? Before the goods receipt is posted in SAP EWM. Before the inbound delivery is created in SAP EWM Before the inbound delivery is created in SAP ERP Before the inbound delivery is distributed from SAP ERP to SAP EWM.
73. For a picking task the system must determine the storage types from which to remove the stock. How does the system find the storage type search sequences? The system attempts to read the combination of warehouse number, stock type and warehouse process type then it only used the warehouse number. The system attempts to read the combination of warehouse number and stock removal indicator then it used the combination of warehouse number and warehouse process type The system attempts to read a completely qualified entry with all parameters and indicators then it uses the defined access strategy The system attempts to use the defined access strategy then it uses the combination of warehouse number stock removal indicator and warehouse process type.
74. In process-oriented storage control what can you use rule-based determination for? To determine the HU type group To determine the processing time To determine the warehouse process type To determine the destination storage bin.
75. What determines the source bin of a product in an inbound delivery? Storage process Staging area and door determination Warehouse task Warehouse process type.
76. At which level do you configure two-step picking? Storage section Storage type Activity area Warehouse number.
77. Which scenario used layout-oriented storage control? Unloading before counting Dimension check before moving to high-rack storage area Staging before loading Value-added service before putaway.
78. When using batches with de-centralized EWM where does the batch master data exist? Only in SAP EWM It depends on customizing Only in SAP ERP In SAP ERP and in SAP EWM.
79. Which physical inventory procedure is storage-bin-specific only? Periodic physical inventory procedure Zero stock physical inventory procedure Ad Hoc physical inventory procedure Low stock physical inventory procedure.
80. What is a custodian in SAP EWM? It is part of the stock information It is required for the creation of the warehouse It is a warehouse attribute It is a supply chain unit.