|1. What are the steps involved in supporting a database oriented programming model? Core Data services Advanced and specific models A new and advanced Open SQL Buffer system services.
2. You changed an SAP HANA object that you transported using an SAP HANA Transport container. You want to release the transport request with your changes. In which sequence do you perform activities in the ABAP development system immediately before the release? Open the ABAP transport request, Select take snapshot and Save, Activate the SAP HANA transport container Open the package, Select take snapshot and Save, Activate the SAP HANA Delivery unit, Activate the SAP HANA transport container Open the SAP HANA transport container, Select take snapshot and Save, Activate the SAP HANA Transport Container Open the SAP HANA delivery unit, Select take snapshot and Save, Activate the SAP HANA Delivery unit, Activate the SAP HANA transport container.
3. An Analytic Privilege consists of several restrictions. What are they? Validity restrictions Cube restrictions Activity restrictions Analytic restrictions View restrictions.
4. Which of the following feature were added to the ABAP Dictionary to support the SAP HANA database? De-pooling and de-clustering Definition of full-text indexes Changes of data class Storage type for tables Definition of an enhancement category.
5. What are best practices when programming in ABAP for SAP HANA? Eliminate nested SELECT statements to reduce the overall number of database accesses Calculate aggregations using ABAP code on the application server to limit database load Use repeated SELECT SINGLE statements to ensure that you only read arrow if it is really required Use a column list in the SELECT clause to ensure that you only read a column if it is really required.
6. Which of the following categories of parameters can you use in the definition of an ABAP manage database procedure (AMDP)? Returning Changing Receiving Exporting Importing.
7. To upload data from flat files, SAP HANA offers several features. What are these important features? The supported file types for upload are: .cssv, .xlls, and .xlsxxx When loading new data in the table, it gets appended to the existing data The new table always has a 2:2 mapping between the file and table columns The application suggests the column name and data type for the new tables, and it is possible to edit them.
8. Name some perspectives that are available in the SAP HANA Studio? The SAP HANA Modeler perspective The Information perspective The technology & innovation perspective The Resources perspective The Administration Console perspective.
9. What are functions of the ABAP Managed Database Procedure (AMDP) framework? It deletes obsolete versions of the database procedure asynchronously. It deletes obsolete versions of the database procedure synchronously. It creates the database procedure when the AMDP is first activated. It creates the database procedure when the AMDP is first called.
10. Which rules does SAP recommend to improve the performance of ABAP report on SAP HANA? Perform all calculations and aggregations in the ABAP layer Use SELECT FOR ALL ENTRIES instead of a nested SELECT statement Use array variants of INSERT UPDATE MODIFY and DELETE Use a nested SELECT statement instead of SELECT FOR ALL ENTRIES.
11. Why is a security concept in SAP HANA required? Editing of SAP HANA data models should only be possible for “Users.” of the model Access to ERP tables must be restricted Need to have selected users in SAP HANA for Information Management Database administration should be restricted to skilled.
12. What are the purposes of tools in SAP HANA system that is an Eclipse-based integrated development environment? Configure Selecting Monitor Administer Organizing.
13. What information can you specify using annotations (marked with the @ sign) when you define a Core Data Services (CDS) view in an ABAP system? The name of the representation of the CDS view in the ABAP dictionary The client dependency of the CDS view The join conditions of the CDS view The logic for aggregations, grouping records, and filtering groups of the CDS view The extent to which records of the CDS view should be buffered on the application server.
14. To connect with the SAP HANA system and see the corresponding catalog content etc., use the Systems view.
How will you add a system to this view? Database user – also different from your ABAP user By using SQL application Password for the database user By using Open Catalog look.
15. Which of the following objects can you use in the ABAP layer when using the topdown approach to bring code to data? Calculation views Stored procedure Core data services views ABAP managed database procedures.
16. Discuss the conditions required to ensure the Referential Integrity? Referential integrity holds true in both the directions There are two joins in the able There is at least one join in the other table There are three joins in the table.
17. What are the two different kinds of Identifiers used to represent names used in SQL statement? Limited identifiers Delimited identifiers Undelimited Identifiers Numeric identifiers.
18. Explain how and when to create calculated columns - Using Graphical Modeling Tools? It is possible to nest so that one calculated column, in turn, is based on other calculated columns
The calculation will be opened in a read-only mode Calculated columns also support non-measure attributes as part of the calculation Time characteristics based calculation columns The calculation could be an arithmetic or character manipulation.
19. In a Graphical calculation view you want to implement a union between two result sets that differ only in the fact that one of the two has one additional field named ADDRESS. How can you achieve this in a union node? Map the ADDRESS field to a constant value Create an input parameter for the ADDRESS field Exclude the ADDRESS field from the union Create a restricted column for the ADDRESS field.
20. You have defined the following SQLScript procedure: CREATE PROCEDURE LANGUAGE SQLSCRIPT SQL SECURITY DEFINER READS SQL DATA.
Which type of database procedures can be called in this SQLScript procedure? Read-update Read only Write only Read-write.
21.How will you hide the attributes that are not required for client consumption? By setting the hidden property flag of the attribute in the Semantics screen By setting the hidden property flag of the attribute column By setting the hidden property flag of the attribute in the View By setting the hidden property flag of the attribute provider.
22.When to use Enhanced Open SQL? At the time of Dictionary Views To access system fields Need the query in one piece of code only To view scalar components.
23.What views will be most efficient for General Modeling Principles? Attribute view Analytical view Schema view Column view.
24. Which of the following folder is essential to relate to Smart Data Access and also combines data from remote sources? Provisioning folder Content folder Administration folder Security folder.
25.What is an attribute view and what are its practices? May contain filters Used to join tables May contains flow charts May use in calculation views Used in diagrammatic Projections.
26.What are the benefits that include SAP HANA Full-Text Search? Exploit structured contents in SQL Fewer data duplication and movement Easy to use modeling tool Large number of toolkits are available.
27. What are some of the features available SAP List Viewer with integrated data access (SALV IDA)? Display diagrams Group rows Edit cells Double-click on rows Search in content.
28. You create a new table definition using the ABAP Dictionary and maintain the database-specific technical settings. Why do you create a row store instead of a column store table? To limit the need of indexes To allow creation of a full-text index To limit the data footprint To limit the unpacking and reconstruction of rows.
29. What are the uses of SQL Trace (ST05)? Detect redundant or identical select statements Display record of all database access Locate work base issues Applying Code inspector Locate database performance issues.
30.What is the main purpose of SAML for SAP HANA Studio? The SAP HANA database supports login of Owners only To support scenarios where clients are not directly connected to the SAP HANA Database SAML may be selected as an Owner’s authentication method when creating users in the SAP HANA Studio The assertion is issued by a user after the client was successfully authenticated.
31. Name the views that are available to administer and monitor one or several SAP HANA systems? The Security view The Landscape view The System Monitor view The Administration view.
32. What are the steps involved in SAP HANA Evolution? ABAP can run on SAP HANA ABAP as accelerator on SAP HANA Optimized ABAP on SAP HANA ABAP can access SAP HANA ABAP applications on SAP HANA.
33. Which of the following is a limitation when you create an external view? You must include the name of the SAP HANA view in the name of the external view. You must use the ABAP Development tools (ADT) TO CREATE the external view You can only use native SQL to consume the external view You must know the underlying tables and join conditions of the SAP HANA view.
34. Which steps do you have to perform when defining a view using core data services (CDS)? Define the type mapping between ABAP and SAP HANA Use the DDL statement DEFINE VIEW and SQL like Syntax Create a proxy object for the defined view Create a data definition in your ABAP package Specify the name of the SQL view in ABAP Dictionary.
35. Discuss the basic approach of classical ABAP programming? Collect all the data and perform Parallel processing in ABAP Creating and consuming all the contents from network Get all the data you need on the application server and do your processing in ABAP Keep load from the database.
36.Which of the following are view annotations for a CDS view? Semantics Access control Client handling Buffering type Environment.
37.What are the Possible Approaches with AS ABAP < 7.4 SP02? SQL units Consume using native SQL Interaction with Database Stored Procedures.
38. Which of the following option is not the main capability of SAP Business Objects Analysis for OLAP? Swap axes Insert filter components Create data by members and tables Create Presentations.