|1. What are the main points of SAP HANA High Availability Per Datacenter that are available even in the event of a disaster? Services-Name and index server on all nodes Active clusters for all servers Shared file systems for only one server High availability configuration.
2. You created and activated database procedure. How can you call this procedure? By using Sap Analysis for Microsoft office By another database procedure By a script-based calculation view By a core data services view.
3. Which is not a key factor of ALV for HANA? Derived Column headings from the data element To Activate and execute the program in the application The data display is restricted to a maximum of 2 billion cells To supply suitable values for any input parameters.
4. Which features does the source code editor provide in ABAP Development Tools for SAP NetWeaver? Content assistance Quickfix Form-based class builder Screen editing.
5. What are the two layers of ABAP system interacts with its database? The Database independent interface The Database specific library The Data Storage interface The Client database interface.
6. When to use Enhanced Open SQL? To access system fields At the time of Dictionary Views To view scalar components Need the query in one piece of code only.
7. You define a core data services (CDS) View. For which of the following expressions and built in functions must you provide alias? CASTE Expression Unit conversion CASE expression Currency Conversion Nested CASE expression.
8. What are the Guidelines for optimizing ABAP code running on HANA? DB specific properties Column store High-speed data analysis Technical settings Open SQL settings.
9. In a Graphical calculation view you want to implement a union between two result sets that differ only in the fact that one of the two has one additional field named ADDRESS. How can you achieve this in a union node? Create an input parameter for the ADDRESS field Create a restricted column for the ADDRESS field Map the ADDRESS field to a constant value Exclude the ADDRESS field from the union.
10. What is the main purpose of SAML for SAP HANA Studio? The assertion is issued by a user after the client was successfully authenticated To support scenarios where clients are not directly connected to the SAP HANA Database SAML may be selected as an Owner’s authentication method when creating users in the SAP HANA Studio The SAP HANA database supports login of Owners only.
11. What views will be most efficient for General Modeling Principles? Schema view Analytical view Attribute view Column view.
12. When would you use a column store table instead of a row store table? There are 2 correct answers to this question. When there are mainly distinct values in the table When the table has a small number of records When you want to enable a full-text search of the table When you require aggregation and analysis of values.
13. Which is the new concept that is introduced and improved by using SAP HANA Specific Features? Table buffering Programming model ABAP-Managed Database Procedures New advanced SQL syntax Procedures.
14. In addition to closing the result set, what does the CLOSE method of the CL_SQL_RESULT_SET class when using ABAP Database Connectivity (ADBC) do? Update resources Release resources Release packages Update packages.
15. Which task can you perform with the SQL Performance Tuning Worklist tool (SWLT)? Combine information from static ABAP code scans with runtime data from the SQL Trace tool. Estimate the new total runtime of optimized code. Combine information from static ABAP code scans with runtime data from the SQL Monitor. Create a graph comparing the runtimes of ABAP code before and after optimization.
16. Explain how and when to create calculated columns - Using Graphical Modeling Tools? Calculated columns also support non-measure attributes as part of the calculation The calculation could be an arithmetic or character manipulation It is possible to nest so that one calculated column, in turn, is based on other calculated columns The calculation will be opened in a read-only mode Time characteristics based calculation columns.
17. The SAP HANA database is a hybrid in-memory database that combines Few technologies within. What are these technologies? Object-based database technology Column-based database technology Value-based database technology Row-based database technology Time-based database technology.
18. You use the ABAP trace (SAT) to measure the run time of a program. In a class, method X checks the validity of its importing parameters and calls method Y. What pattern of gross and net run time would you expect to see the in the ABAP trace results for method X? The net run time is less than the gross run time The gross and net run times are identical The net run time is greater than the gross run time The net run time is equal to Zero.
19. Which of the following take advantage of the computing power of multiple CPUs used by SAP HANA? Columnar data storage Parallel processing Database table compression Partitioning.
20. What made SAP HANA possible? Technology and innovations Improved hardware technology RAM limitation CPU with single core network.
21. What output does The SAP HANA provide as a unique combination of hardware and software innovations? Huge potential to optimize business applications that are running on SAP HANA Huge potential to optimize AMDP application DATA Tables Huge potential to maximize the number of disk blocks in the application The ability to create new complex processes with ABAP application cloud.
22. Which steps do you have to perform when defining a view using core data services (CDS)? Create a data definition in your ABAP package Specify the name of the SQL view in ABAP Dictionary Create a proxy object for the defined view. Define the type mapping between ABAP and SAP HANA Use the DDL statement DEFINE VIEW and SQL like Syntax.
23. What are the steps that supported several tools, which in total result in a Guided Performance Optimization? A new tool called SQL Monitor to determine the priority if different programs access the database intensively The ABAP Trace (SAT) and the ABAP Profiling perspective to measure and compare runtime consumption A selection Code Inspector (SCI) and ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC) to locate potential functional and performance issues. Tools analyzing performance at run-time, to determine if critical constructs.
24. What are the features associated with ABAP CDS? Read Distribution Export Update Create.
25. What are the benefits includes with SAP HANA Full Text Search? Fewer data duplication and movement Exploit structured contents in SQL Easy to use modeling tool Large number of toolkits are available.
26. You are implementing an ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP) for SAP HANA.
What do you have to do in the corresponding ABAP class? Implement the interface IF_AMDP_MARKER_HDB Set the visibility of the corresponding class method in the declaration section to PUBLIC Implement the ABAP AMDP_HDB Event Handler Declare the ABAP class as a sub-class of CL_AMDP_RUNTIME_HDB.
27. What are the principles of Using HANA Transport Containers properly? Import of Transport Request Takes a ‘snapshot’ of all SAP HANA objects of delivery unit To create Transport container of delivery unit Automatic update for all export methods Release of Transport request.
28. Which form of services is responsible for defining and consuming semantically rich data models? Conditional services Core Data Services ITe services Modell-II services.
29. Which of the following repository object can you edit only in ABAP Development tools in Eclipse and not in the Classical ABAP workbench? Full-text index Core Data service (CDS) view Database procedure proxy External view ABAP program containing new Open SQL.
30. What all are the advantages provides by ABAP Development Tools? A brand new ABAP development experience on top of the Eclipse platform A set of open, language- and platform-independent APIs A set of Eclipse data pool and Client- Open platform An open platform for developing new ABAP-related tools An open platform for developing powerful database view.
31. What are the ABAP development guidelines? Consuming Only ABAP contents for SAP HANA Extensions to ABAP Language Improved hybrid components for SAP HANA Improved tools for performance analysis.
32. How will you hide the attributes that are not required for client consumption? By setting the hidden property flag of the attribute in the Semantics screen By setting the hidden property flag of the attribute in the View By setting the hidden property flag of the attribute column By setting the hidden property flag of the attribute provider.
33. What are the purposes of tools in SAP HANA system that is an Eclipse-based integrated development environment? Monitor Configure Administer Selecting Organizing.
34. What is the Limitations of ALV for SAP HANA? Restricted to 10,000 records Without currency /unit consideration No unit/ currency split if aggregating amounts/ currency values Restricted to 5000 records / unit All unit/ currency restricted to 10,00,00 records.
35. Which of the following is a limitation when you create an external view? You must include the name of the SAP HANA view in the name of the external view You must use the ABAP Development tools (ADT) TO CREATE the external view You must know the underlying tables and join conditions of the SAP HANA view You can only use native SQL to consume the external view.
36. What is the purpose of an ABAP project in ABAP Development tools for eclipse? It is used to transport ABAP repository objects It represents the connection to the SAP HANA server It provides access to all ABAP repository objects in an ABAP system It represents the connection to an ABAP system.
37. An Analytic Privilege consists of several restrictions. What are they? Validity restrictions View restrictions Activity restrictions Cube restrictions Analytic restrictions.
38. What are the Possible Approaches with AS ABAP < 7.4 SP02? Stored Procedures Consume using native SQL Interaction with Database SQL units.
39. What are the benefits associated with The SAP HANA real-time Operational analytics? Fast insights into business activity Simplification of massive data Query Speed support High modeling flexibility.
40. What are the Functions of Transaction DBACOCKPIT Maintain only HANA specific objects Used to access local or remote database system Maintain, Monitor and test secondary database connection Use Schema for the Connections.