|1. Which of the following are common ground between SAP HANA syntax and Open SQL syntax (as of ABAP 7.40 SP05)?
Choose the correct answers. (A) Key words are not case-sensitive (B) Table names have to be upper-case (C) Identical client handling (D) Comma-separated field lists (E) Field list after FROM clause is supported.
2. In SAP HANA SQL, it is mandatory to specify a schema before the table name. True False.
3. Which of the following are supported types for parameters of AMDP methods?
Choose the correct answers. (A) Numeric or character-like scalar types (B) Structure types with only scalar components (C) Table types with only scalar columns (D) Nested table types without secondary keys.
4. All ABAP objects used within the body of an AMDP method have to be listed after the USING addition. True False.
5. Any AMDP method shipped by SAP can be extended using the AMDP BAdI technique. True False.
6. What can you do in ADT (ABAP in Eclipse) but not in the classical ABAP Workbench?
Choose the correct answers. (A) Display an AMDP method implementation (B) Edit an AMDP method implementation (C) Test an AMDP method implementation (D) Debug an AMDP method implementation.
7. When executing a native SQL query via ABAP Database Connectivity (ADBC), which of the following steps is optional?
Choose the correct answer. (A) Create an instance of CL_SQL_CONNECTION. (B) Create an instance of CL_SQL_STATEMENT. (C) Create an instance of CL_SQL_RESULT_SET. (D) None, all three are mandatory.
8. What happens if you forget to call method close( ) at the end of your query?
Choose the correct answers. (A) You don’t forget a result. (B) An exception is raised. (C) DB resources remain blocked. (D) Nothing.