|1. What impact does UX have on monetary values? Increases user satisfaction. Provides productivity gains and increases data quality. Strengthens relationships with customers. Provides training cost savings. Reduces the number of change requests and user errors.
2. What is the principle of SAP UX strategy?
Design Strategy New, Renew, Enablement New, Renew, Empower Architecture and Technology SAP Screen Personas.
3. What impact does SAP Fiori have on business?
Support the web and open standards
Provides a user-centered approach
Leads to re-imagination of processes
4. Which of the following are the current SAP UI Tools? SAPUI5 Application Development Tools
SAP Screen Personas
SAP NetWeaver Portal
Flexible UI Designer
SAP NetWeaver Gateway
5. What are the current UI Technologies of SAP?
Business Server Pages
Java Server Pages
Web Dynpro ABAP / Floorplan Manager
6. What are the goals of the SAPUI5 framework? Provide a user interface technology for building and adapting client applications.
Provide a user interface technology for building and adapting server-based applications.
Provide a lightweight programming model for desktop only applications.
Provide an extensible framework for building desktop and mobile applications.
7. What are the SAP Fiori principles? Role-based Adaptive Creative Coherent Complex
8. Which of the following steps are part of the discover phase in the DLD? Scope Test Implement Research Synthesize.
9. Which of the following steps are part of the design phase in the DLD? Test Validate Prototype Scope Ideate.
10. What is the relation between the model and the controller in the standard MVC implementation? The controller modifies the model. The model notifies the controller about changes. The model updates the controller. The controller sets the model visibility.
11. Which model types are supported by SAPUI5? JSON model Resource model Translation model XML Model OData model.
12. Which OData versions are currently supported by SAPUI5? OData V2 OData V5 OData V4 OData V7.
13. Which binding modes are supported by SAPUI5? One-time One-way Single-time-only Two-way Once
14. In which base class implementation is the setModel function implemented? sap.ui.base.ManagedObject sap.ui.base.Object sap.ui.base.Interface sap.ui.model.base.BaseModel.
16. What approach gives you the most flexibility for your SAPUI5 app? Using a controller-based approach. Using a view-only based approach. Implement complex UIs in the index.html file. Using a component-based approach.
17. Which control is used in the index.html file to support letterboxing if required? sap.ui.core.ComponentContainer sap.ui.core.Component sap.m.Shell sap.ui.core.View.
18. What configuration steps are necessary to define a navigation route? Configure a route in the manifest.json file. Configure a target. Assign at least one target to the route. Activate routing in the sap.app.
19. Why does it make sense to use the navigation API of SAPUI5 and concepts such as eventbus or the navcontainer functions of the base application? Using the navigation API, it is possible to use bookmarks. The eventbus concept is deprecated and should no longer be used. Using the navigation API, the configuration of routes and targets are clearly separated from the application implementation. The NavContainer of the App object is not accessible inside a component-based app.
20. From which control does the sap.m.App control inherit navigation capabilities? sap.m.NavigationContainer sap.m.NavContainer sap.ui.core.NavContainer.
21. Is it true to say that the sap.m.App control does not provide responsive behavior? That is true, the sap.m.App control does not provide responsive behavior. It depends on the SAPUI5 version. From version 1.30 and later, the sap.m.App control provides responsive behavior. No, that is not true. The sap.m.App control provides responsive behavior.
22. What is the name of the aggregation of the sap.m.App control, or more precisely the name of the sap.m.NavContainer control, in which UI controls are aggregated? fullPages pages masterPages detailPages.
23. When is the use of a master-detail pattern not recommended? You need to offer complex filters for the master list of items. You want to display a single object. When you want to display different facets of the same object, data, or both.
24. Which modes are provided by the sap.m.SplitAppMode enumeration? ShowHideMode HideShowMode StretchCompressMode PopoverMode ShrinkCozyMode.
25. What are the two aggregations provided by sap.m.SplitApp control to add page implementations? mainPages masterPages infoPages detailPages detail.
26. What message types are known to SAPUI5?
Control message UI message Server message Log message.
27. How do you access the MessageManager? It is a singleton and can be accessed by the getMessageManager function on the core object. You have to instantiate the MessageManager using the constructor function. Each UI control provides a function to access the MessageManager.
28. In what configuration area of the manifest.json file can you activate automatic message creation? sap.app sap.ui sap.ui5.
29. What layout control is used to achieve flexible and responsive layouts? VerticalLayout FlexBox Grid Splitter.
30. What aspects of the runtime environment can be accessed by the Device API of SAPUI5? Operating system Screen size Orientation change Language Touch-specific features.
31. What are the different content densities provided by SAPUI5? cozy large condensed strict compact.
32. What is the best approach to showing a UI control on a desktop only, and not on a mobile device? Use the Device API to check the environment and call setVisible on the UI control. Use the UI control from sap.ui.commons. These UI controls can handle this automatically. Use the standard CSS class sapUiVisibleOnlyOnDesktop.
33. You want to define a property with the name width to enhance a standard UI5 control. The property should hold the current width of the UI control. What is the best approach to defining the type of such a property? Define the property width of the type string. Define the property width of the type sap.ui.core.Integer. Define the property width of the type sap.ui.core.CSSSize. Define the property width of the type sap.ui.core.type.CSSSize.
34. Which function must be called inside a control renderer to add the control ID to the DOM tree and support eventing? writeClasses writeIcon writeControlData write.
35. Which of the following statements are true with regard to implementing your own renderer? Implement the render function inside the control. Implement a renderer class, derived from sap.ui.core.Renderer, in a separate file. Implement the renderer using AMD syntax. Assign a reference to the renderer property of the UI control.
36. Which of the following aspects are true for a SAPUI5 UI element? A UI element has an API. A UI element does not have a renderer. A UI element has a renderer. A UI element can have events.
37. What is the base class for all UI controls in SAPUI5? sap.ui.Control sap.ui.core.Control sap.ui.base.Control sap.ui.Element.
38. How can a renderer access the associated elements? The developer must implement an appropriate function to access the elements. SAPUI5 provides functions to access all properties, associations, and aggregations. The developer must define a property method in the control metadata and declare the access control.
39. Which file contains the initialization code for the UI library? library.load.js library.js loadlibrary.js lib.dll.
40. What method is called inside the library.js file? sap.ui.getCore().registerLibrary sap.ui.getCore().initLibrary sap.ui.getCore().loadLibrary sap.ui.getCore().runLibrary.
42. Does QUnit support SAPUI5 view tests? Yes, you can implement a test class to test UI aspects of SAPUI5. No, for UI tests you must use OPA5. You can use the QUnit-extensions, called Selenium, to test SAPUI5 controls.
43. Which of the following statements are true with regard to OPA5? Can be used for user interaction tests. Can be used for SAPUI5 integration tests. Is a view controller test framework. Provides the possibility to test navigation.
44. When do you need to work with local data? When working with static data. When performance is poor in the productive system. To perform a quick test without creating live entities on the back-end server. When you want to reduce the complexity of your application.
45. What query option is needed to access the data of an entity in the JSON format? $json $format=json format=json.
46. Where is the best place to store local data when using the SAP Business Application Studio? In the models folder. In the localService folder. In the mockdata folder.
47. What class in the SAPUI5 API supports back-end mock up and is recommended by SAP? sap.ui.app.MockServer sap.ui.core.util.MockServer sap.m.MockServer sap.ui.core.MockServer.
48. What parameter is needed when instantiating a MockServer object? uri rootUri url rootUrl.
49. What parameter must you provide when calling the simulate function of the mock server? The full qualified path to the model and the URI for the service document. The full qualified path to the local metadata file and the folder where the model data are stored locally. The autoRespondAfter parameter and the full qualified path to the local metadata file.
50. What type of concurrency control is offered by OData? Pessimistic concurrency control Exclusive concurrency control No concurrency control Optimistic concurrency control.
51. How does the OData Model handle XSRF tokens? The OData Model does not handle XSRF-tokens. The developer must implement token handling. The OData Model fetches the token when reading the metadata and sends the token automatically in each write request header. The OData Model fetches the token for each request and sends the token automatically with each request.
52. What is returned by the function createEntry? The ID of the newly created entity. A binding context object. A newly created object in JSON-format.
53. When do you use deep insert? When working with aggregation binding to update / insert an entity in the bound complex structure. When adding a new entity to an entity set. When working with hierarchical data where the data can only be stored in the full hierarchy.
54. What method must be implemented on the back end to support deep inserts? INSERT_ENTITY_DEEP CREATE_ENTITY_DEEP CREATE_DEEP_ENTITY APPLY_DEEP_ENTITY.
55. Which function do you call on the ODataModel to trigger a deep insert? create createDeep insertDeep updateDeep.
56. What is the namespace in which the smart controls are bundled? sap.ui.smart sap.ui.comp sap.m.
57. Which aggregation is used to overwrite the standard behavior of a SmartField control. overwrite configure extension.
58. Which of the following statements are true for SAP Fiori elements? Heavy UI coding is necessary when working with SAP Fiori Elements. SAP Fiori elements provide designs for UI patterns and predefined templates. Apps are based on OData services and annotations.
59. Which of the following describe benefits of SAP Fiori elements? Consistent UI design. Full control of the of the generated code at design time. Less support effort. Flexibility and freedom in UI design.
60. Which of the following SAP Fiori element based UIs are currently available? Wizard Form List Report Master-Detail Overview Pages Object Page.
61. Which UI annotation is used in the object page to display the object header? UI.headerObject UI.objectheader UI.headerInfo UI.header.
62. Which UI annotation is used to declare a field for the smart filter template? UI.searchField UI.selectionField UI.filterField UI.finderField.
63. What is meant by the phrase “SAPUI5 supports modification free enhancements”? The developer must create a copy of the application that should be enhanced and the enhancement is done in the copy. The delivered standard application remains unchanged and hence the extension is considered to be modification free. SAP provides a service in the cloud to generate an enhanced application using aspect-oriented programming.
64. Is it possible to add an extension point in the component implementation? Yes No It depends on the type of component.
65. To what namespace is the ExtensionPoint class assigned? sap.ui.extension sap.m sap.ui.core sap.ui.core.extension.
66. What types of extensions/replacements are supported by SAPUI5? Component replacement View replacement View modification Replace service Implement UI Controller Hooks Manifest.json replacement.
67. When you implement a controller extension and you implement the onInit and onAfterRendering functions in the extension, when are they called? After the corresponding functions form the standard controller. Only the functions of the controller extensions are called. Before the corresponding functions from the standard controller.
68. How is the extension type called to hide UI controls? Control replacement Control modification View modification Element modification.
69. Which of the following best describes a commit? With every commit, GIT create a new branch. With every commit, GIT takes a snapshot of the current state of the underlying files. With every commit, a new local repository is created. A commit in GIT is a local operation.
70. Which of the following are the main states of a file in GIT? Committed Changed Released Modified
71. In which state are the files in GIT when a remote repository is cloned? Staged and modified Tracked and unmodified Tracked and staged Modified and tracked.
72. What is the result of a GIT Reset? Undo a committed snapshot. Removes all untracked files from the working directory Returns a project back to the previous state.
73. What is the result of a GIT Revert? Undoes a committed snapshot. Removes all untracked files from the working directory. Reverts back to the previous state of the project.
74. What is the result of a GIT Clean? Undoes a committed snapshot. Removes all untracked files from the working directory. Reverts back to the previous state of the project.
75. What is a GIT branch? A GIT branch represents a local working copy of the main development line. A GIT branch always represents the main development line. A GIT branch represents an independent line of development. A GIT branch is the SAP implementation of GIT.
76. Which of the following statements are true about the merge functionality in GIT? A merge deletes the content of a branch. Allows the merging of two local branches into one local branch. Allows integration of a branch into another branch.