|3. For what production type are production orders used?
A. Replenishment controlled by control cycles B. Process manufacturing processes C. Period and quantity-oriented production D. Discrete manufacturing processes.
1. What is the purpose of collective orders? A. To manage production orders for an entire finished product on multiple levels B. To post production costs on a cost collector instead of the production order C. To combine order management of co-products and by-products with the main product D. To post any component withdrawals single back flush with order confirmation.
2. Your production planners must execute planning only for specific resources. How can you achieve this in Advanced Planning (PP"/OS)? A. Use a heuristic. B. Use a propagation range. C. Use a planning group. D. Use a resource group.
4. An issue storage location was NOT found through the work center,bill of material (BOM)item, or material master. What determines whether the storage location can be derived from the production version?
a. Plant Data b. MRP Group c. MRP Profile d. MRP Controller.
5. Where does the system check master data selection sett ngs during the creation of planned orders and production orders? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question.
a. In the routing b. In the MRP controller c. In the production version d. In the production order type bom.
6. How can you carry out cost object controlling for production orders? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Order-related B. Cost-related C. Product-related D. Milestone-related.
7. What determines whether the planned independent requirements in MRP consume other requirements? A. Requirements type B. Requirements profile C. Consumption sequence procedure D. Order type.
8. Which of the following elements does MRP take into account during net requirement calculation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Safety stock B. Purchase orders C. Lot size D. Maximum stock level.
9. Why would you use phantom assemblies? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question. A. To make the assignment of components easier B. To reduce the number of material masters C. To simplify the structure of bills of material D. To increase the number of planning levels E. To reduce the number of changes required in bills of material.
10. What is a work center hierarchy in SAP S/4HANA capacity planning? A. A group of alternative work centers for production, structured in hierarchy levels by prior ties B. A group of alternative work centers providing a cumulative available capacity for production C. A group of work centers in a parallel sequence that is used to split product on quantities and work on them in parallel D. A group of work centers in a production line being used in sequence for production.
11. What does forecasting in the demand planning cycle include? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question. A. Past procurement quantities B. Past quotation quantities C. Market intelligence D. One-off events E. Past sales order quantities.
12. During production order creation, several valid production versions are found. How does the system choose the product conversion? A. Lot size or material cost B. Alphanumeric or quota arrangement C. Planned order or material number D. Validity period or sales order.
13. You want to insert an operation at a certain time on a work center. The planning direction is forward. The desired dispatching time coincides with an operation that has previously been dispatched. How does the insertion take place? A. The new operation is inserted at the desired time; the previously dispatched operation is moved forward. B. The previously dispatched operation stays assist the new operation is inserted before the dispatched operation. C. The new operation is inserted at the desired time the previously dispatched operation is moved backward. D. The previously dispatched operation stays as is the new operation is inserted after the dispatched operation.
14. What are some uses for the low-level code assigned to each material? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. It is used by ATP to determine the priority of alternative components. B. It is used by product costing to determine how costs are rolled up. C. It is used by engineering to identify sub items in an engineering bill of material(BOM). D. It is used in MRP to determine the sequence in which materials are planned.
15. Which of the following business processes are controlled by parameters that are dependent on production order type? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Engineering change management B. Inspection during production C. Implementation D. Planning.
16. What are the consequences if operation status Dispatched is set for a production order operation?
A. You can reschedule the operation using finite Scheduling in a planning board. B. You can reschedule the operation using lead the scheduling. C. You can reschedule the order using material requirements planning. D. You can reschedule the order using lead time scheduling.
17. What do you use to schedule operations from planned orders so that the production plan can be fulfilled? A. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) B. Supply Network Planning (SNP) C. Demand Planning (DP) D. Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP).
18. Which chart types does the tabular planning table provide in SAP S/4HANA? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Work center capacities chart B. Order (pool) chart C. Orders (dispatched) chart D. Capacity requirements chart.
19. In the Schedule Production app, which settings can you make in the planning strategy? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. A. Finiteness level (0...1) B. Scheduling control (finite/infinite) C. Direction (forward/backward) D. Planning mode (bucket/sequence) E. Fixed pegging (on/off).
20. Which of the following is a valid sequence of the main activities in product on order processing? A. Creation, release, scheduling, material withdrawal, confirmation B. Creation, scheduling, release, variance calculation, confirmation C. Creation, scheduling, release, material withdrawal, confirmation D. Creation, staging, release, material withdrawal, confirmation.
21. If you use floats to limit dispatching in capacity planning, what type of time element can be reduced by strategy settings while dispatching? A. Goods receipt processing time B. Queue time C. Production time D. Minimum wait time.
22. Which time elements does MRP consider in backward scheduling to determine the order dates for components from dependent requirements? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. In-house production time B. Planned delivery time C. Total replenishment lead time D. Operation duration.
23. You use planning strategy Finite Scheduling - with Reverse and want to allow scheduling in the past. How can you achieve this? A. Specify a negative planning horizon in the strategy profile. B. Specify a positive planning horizon in the strategy profile. C. Specify a positive offset time in the strategy profile. D. Specify a negative offset time in the strategy profile.
24. What data can you maintain in the sub items of a bill of material (BOM)? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Scrap percentage B. Installation point C. Item type D. Quantity.
25. You are working with planning strategy 40 (Planning-with-final assembly). When does consumption of planned independent requirements take place? A. When the MRP results are saved B. When you deliver a sales order
C. When you create a sales order D. When you create a planned order.
26. The MRP run detected a shortage of a material that you source from an external supplier in full pallets. How can you make sure you will only receive full pallets? A. Use the fixed lot size procedure. B. Use the minimum order quantity. C. Use the reorder point. D. Use the MRP type for vendor managed inventory.
27. Which of the following processes lead to an entry in the MRP planning file? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question. A. Creation of dependent requirements B. Change of the storage bin C. Creation of a sales order D. Creation of a purchasing contract E. Change of the material's procurement type.
28. Which time elements are relevant for lead t me scheduling of a product on order? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Float after production B. Planned delivery time C. Total replenishment lead time D. Setup time.
30. Where do you maintain the duration of a product on operation? A. Work instructions B. Bill of material (BOM) C. Material master D. Routing.
31. You want to reduce planning efforts for B/C materials. Which planning procedure do you recommend?
A. Material requirements planning B. Forecast planning C. Consumption-based planning
D. Manual planning without check.
32. What are the possible results of a production planning run in Advanced Planning (PP/OS)? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. A. Stock transport order B. Production order C. Planned order D. Scheduling agreement schedule line E. Purchase requisition.
33. How can you achieve a feasible production plan in case of capacity constraints? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question. A. Select an alternative mode on a resource. B. Reduce the planning window.
C. Adjust the available capacity. D. Execute a new production planning run. E. Form optimum sequences to reduce setup times.
34. What could be the reason for multiple commitment of individual capacities, where several operations have the same scheduled dates on a resource after capacity planning? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Alternative resources are fully occupied. B. The work center has several individual capacities. C. The planning strategy is infinite. D. The Change Planning Direct on indicator is set.
35. Which bill of material (BOM) categories can you define in SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Class BOM B. Sales Order BOM C. Functional Location BOM D. Work Center BOM.
36. What is the purpose of a reporting point confirmation in repetitive manufacturing? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. To determine the work in progress along the production line b. To provide timely updates of inventory management for the staged components
c. To reduce the total production lead time for along production line d. To stage different components for a production line simultaneously.
37. When do you use variant bills of materials (BOMB)? a. When multiple material also have the same BOM b. When a material has multiple BOMB c. When a material has a configurable BOM d. When multiple material is have similar BOMB.
38. Advanced Planning uses master data and transaction data from SAP S/4HANA In which data objects can you set the advanced planning flag? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a) Material b) Plant c) Work center d) Production version.
39. Which materials have a negative quantity in a bill of materials or in a recipe? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Continuous flow materials b. Bulk materials c. Co-products d. Waste products e. By-products.
40. What is the difference between co-products and by-products? a) Only co-products are identified by a special item category in the bill of material (BOM).
b) Only by-products have a zero inventory valuation. c) Only co-products appear in the process or production order settlement rule. d) Only co-products can be manufactured in isolation from the main product.
41. Which actions does the system perform by default when you save a confirmation for a finished product in repetitive manufacturing? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Posting of goods receipt for the product b. Archiving of documents for assembly scrap c. Reduction of associated capacity requirements d. Posting of production costs to the production cost collector e. Material staging for next order in sequence.
42. When working with both cross-plant and plant-specific material statuses in the mater al master,which status has the highest priority? a. The cross-plant status b. The least restrictive status c. The plant-specific status d. The most restrictive status.
43. Which SAP solutions support the supplier area in the portfolio of the Digital Value Network? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. SAP Field glass b. SAP Concur c. SAP SuccessFactors d. SAP Ariba e. SAP C/4HANA.
44. Which SAP solutions can be used for forecast ng in Supply Chain Planning? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Integrated Business Planning (IBP) B. Supply Chain Management (SCM) C. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) D. Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP).
45. Which options do you have to plan both quant ties and capacities during line loading in repetitive manufacturing? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Run MRP with quota arrangement. b. Run MRP with automatic selection of production version. c. Assign planned orders manual lying the planning table. d. Run PP/DS heuristics for repetitive manufacturing.
46. Your project uses process orders for the production of iquid chemicals.
What can you define to ensure that the production flow happens only in physically connected tanks? a. Resource network b. Work center hierarchy c. Setup matrix d. Operation network.
47. What are the consequences when you assign a planned order to a production line manually, using the planning tablein repetitive manufacturing? a. The planned order's components are copied from the picking list. b. The planned order generates capacity requirements. c. The planned order is converted to a production order. d. The planned order's component availability is checked.
48. How can you limit the validity of a bill of material (BOM)? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. By plant b. By industry c. By period d. By material type.
49. Mode selection is one of the scheduling options available in Advanced Planning in SAP S/4HANA. When can you use mode selection? a. When multiple planned orders existion one resource b. When multiple operations are maintained for one product c. When alternate resources are used within one operation d. When multiple production versions are maintained for one product.
50. What does a line hierarchy in repetitive manufacturing represent? a. A production line with a parallel sequence in the routing b. A production line with an alternative sequence in the routing c. A production line with more than one work center d. A production line with prioritized alternative work centers.
51. You need to model goods receipt processing time in Detailed Scheduling. Which modelling options do you have? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Model a resource inbound in the location master. b. Model a separate resource in the production data structure. c. Model a transportation resource in the location master. d. Model a handling resource in the location master and goods receipt time in the mater all master.
52. In a production process,you need a certain amount of iquid as input material. The source tank is directly connected to the reactor. How can you process consumption postings? a. Backflushing b. Picking list c. Kanban d. Transfer order.
53. In your plant,MRP is activated. Which options do you have to exclude a material from the MRP run? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Use a specific MRP controller. b. Use a specific MRP type. c. Use a specific material group d. Use a specific material status.
54. Your project team decides to use a make-to-order planning strategy for a strategic material in discrete manufacturing. What is the impact of this decision? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Net requirements calculation is sales order-specific. b. Sales order-specific planning run is required. c. Production orders are created with sales order reference. d. Storage location MRP areas are required. e. Sales order-specific stock is created.
55. If the stock level drops below the reorder stock in reorder point planning, what is the system logic to trigger procurement? A. Fill up to the maximum stock level B. Fill up to the reorder stock level C. Fill up based on the lot size procedure D. Fill up to the safety stock level.
56. Which time elements can be reduced by a reduction strategy? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Move time b. Queue time c. Goods receipt processing time
d. Float after production e. Wait time.
57. You want to perform capacity availability checks on your production orders. What must be set for this to occur? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. PRT Availability check must be set. b. Checking control must have an overall profile assigned in customizing. c. Checking rule and group must be assigned. d. Indicator Relevant for finite scheduling must be set.
58. What does it mean for the production planner when MRP works with infinite capacities? a. MRP creates capacity requirements only if the work center has sufficient capacity. b. MRP assigns capacity requirements automatically to work center is with the earliest available capacity. c. MRP creates capacity requirements without checking the capacity of a work center. d. MRP assigns capacity requirements automatically after the last scheduled order on a work center.
59. How can you set up the supply source for the SAP Kanban process? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Using run schedule quantities for in-house production b. Using stock transfer reservations for stock transfer c. Using purchase orders for external procurement d. Using quotations for internal and external procurement e. Using purchasing costs for automated source prioritization.
60. Which master data object governs the relationship between supply source and demand source in the Kanban process? a. Rate routing b. Production supply area c. Control cycle d. Replenishment strategy.
61. You want to triggering-house production of a semi-finished mater al before a sales order for the corresponding finished good is received. Which planning strategy supports the consumption of planned independent requirements for the semi-finished material? a. Planning at assembly level (70) b. Make-to-order production (20) c. Planning with final assembly (40) d. Planning without final assembly (50).
62. You want to create a production order from a planned order. What methods could you use?
Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Order release b. Full conversion c. Individual conversion d. Partial conversion.
63. You have maintained the parameters for simple discontinuationin the material master of a component. Which business process will be affected if the available stock is zero and the discontinuation dateis in the past? a. Back flushing b. Production order release c. Material requirements planning d. Kanban.
64. When can the material availabity check occur automatically in a production order? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. At order confirmation b. At order release c. At order settlement d. At order creation.
65. How can SAP S/4HANA support a GMP compliant production process? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question.
a. Use of the digital signature function to check and run business processes
b. Recipe approva (with Engineering Change Management c. Documentation of quality data with Quality Management d. Use of the GMP compliant flag in relevant master data applications e. Predefined GMP compliant process order types to meet audit requirements.
66. How would you define pegging in the context of Advanced Planning?
a. An evaluation to verify if there are overstock situations in the balance between receipt and issue elements after the production planning run. b. An evaluation that is ordered according to the bill-of-material structure of all related products and represents the relationship between the receipt and the issue elements. c. An evaluation that is ordered according to the network structure of all related products and represents the coverage of issue elements with receipt elements. d. An evaluation to verify if there are mater al or capacity shortages in the network after the production planning run.
67. You have a scheduling agreement with a vendor. You want classic MRP to automat cally create schedule lines in case of material shortage. What must you do? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Add the agreement to the quota arrangement and mark it for MRP relevance. b. Set the creation indicator for purchase requisitions on the initial screen of the MRP run. c. Set the creation indicator for delivery schedule lines on the initial screen of the MRP run. d. Add the agreement to the source list and mark it for MRP relevance.
68. Your client is asking for your advice on material master numbering in SAP S/4HANA. What do you need to consider? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. The display template for material numbers applies to all clients. b. The number of leading zeros for internal numbers is client-specific. c. In Customizing you can decide by material type whether to use the long material number. d. The maximum mater all number length is 40 for external numbers and 18 for internal numbers.
69. What are possible configuration steps when setting up the alert monitor in Advanced Planning? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Create object selection variant for transportation lane-related alerts. b. Assign the overall profile to the authorization profile. c. Create object selection variant for product-related alerts. d. Assign the alert profile to the overall profile. e. Create object selection variant for resource-related alerts.
70. Which time elements are part of a routing operat on? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Float before production b. Queue time c. Wait time d. Move time e. Pick/pack time.
71. For a production version to be valid and consistent what requirements must be fulfilled? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. The assigned routing must be a rate routing. b. The assigned routing and bill of materials (BOM) must be valid in the entire validity period. c. The deletion flag must NOT be set for the bill of materials (BOM) or the routing. d. The assigned routing must NOT have alternative sequences. e. The lot size range must be within the lot-size range of the assigned routing.
73. You want to set up a make-to-order planning scenario for a finished material. Some components from the bill of materials (BOM) should be procured per sales order. other components should be procured for various requirements. Fore casting is NOT possible. Which settings do you make to achieve this? a. Planning strategy 50 (Planning without final assembly) and the corresponding individual Collective indicator b. Planning strategy 20 (Make-to-Order) and the corresponding individual Collective indicator c. Planning strategy 50 (Planning without final assembly) and the corresponding Mixed MRP indicator d. Planning strategy 20 (Make-to-Order) and the corresponding Mixed MRP indicator.
74. Your company produces a finished good based on a forecast and expects it to being stock when customers order it. If customers order more than the forecasted quantity, the production quantity should be increased to try to meet the extra demand. Which planning strategy do you use? a. Make-to-order production (20) b. Make-to-stock production (10)
c. Planning without final assembly (50) d. Planning with final assembly (40).
75. MRP created a planned order for a material that has one single material from stock as a component. What happens to this dependent requirement when you convert the planned order into a production order? a. It is converted into a schedule line. b. It is converted into a planned order. c. It is converted into a production order. d. It is converted into a reservation.
76. In your project ,you have several materials that are planned by different people. How can you assign the planning responsibility? a. MRP type b. MRP planning file c. MRP group d. MRP controller.
77. Your quality department detects a deviation in a raw material batch.Unfortunately, this batch has already been used in production. How can you identify all affected finished goods stocks? a. Use the batch information cockpit. b. Use batch determination. c. Use the material staging report. d. Use the material where-used report.
78. You want to schedule an operation finitely,without moving other operat ons. Which scheduling strategy do you select? a. Insert operation b. Squeezeing c. Scheduling working time only d. Find slot.
79. A material has been set up as a phantom assembly by entering the special procurement key in the material master. How can you switch off the phantom assembly in a specific bill of material(BOM)? a. Change the explosion type of the phantom assembly in the BOM. b. Change the item category of the phantom assembly in the BOM. c. Change the special procurement key of the phantom assembly in the BOM. d. Change the phantom item indicator for the phantom assembly in the BOM.
80. In which data objects do you maintain the production ine as the work center for repetitive manufacturing? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Routing b. Production version c. Repetitive manufacturing profile d. Production cost collector.
29. What does the industry sector determine? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Whether a material master field is required, changeable, displayed, or hidden B. Which material master views can be maintained
C. Which transaction you can use to create a new material D. Whether material numbers are assigned internally or externally.