|1.Which distribution methods can you use to replicate transactional data from an SAP ERP system to EWM?
There are 2 correct answers A. Immediate distribution at document creation B Core Interface (CIF) distribution model C. Distribution via post processing framework(PPF) actions D. Manual distribution.
2. An exception code can be triggered by the system or entered by a user. What must you assign to a customer specific exception code? A. An internal exception code B. A business context C. A workflow as follow-on action D. An internal process code.
3. Which of the following actions are possible on a value-added service (VAS) order?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Perform quality Inspection B. Consume auxiliary products C. Capture time required D. Capture costs E. Assemble a kit .
4. Which inbound processing document is distributed from an SAP ERP system to SAP EWM? A. Inbound delivery notification B. Inbound delivery C. Purchase order D. Expected goods receipt notification .
5. At what level do you configure two-step picking? A. Activity area B. Storage type group C. Storage type D. Warehouse number .
6. You want to setup tolerance groups to control how physical inventory differences are posted from SAP EWM to SAP ERP using the difference analyzer. Which parameters control this type of tolerance groups?
Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Percentage quantity based tolerance B. Warehouse number C. Value-based tolerance D. Storage type .
7. Your customer has two warehouse numbers that share the same physical yard. How do you set up the yard to enable yard management? A. You define a storage type for a yard in each warehouse number without any other settings. B. You define a storage type for a yard in each warehouse number and connect the two storage types with a common checkpoint C. You define a storage type for a yard in one of the warehouse numbers and connect the yard with doors to the warehouse numbers D. You define a storage type for a yard in each warehouse number and connect the two storage types with doors to each other.
8. Which limit values you can use to restrict the size of the warehouse orders?
There are 2 correct answers A. Products B. Resources C. Processing time D. Items.
9. Which assignment do you make to create external process steps in process storage control? A. External process steps to a SAP internal process step B. External process step to a warehouse process type C. External process step to a storage process D. External process step to a work center.
10. What do you use to control what is displayed on the mobile device?
There are two correct answer A. Queue type B. Personalization profile C. User profile D. Presentation profile .
11. Which methods do you use to transfer transactional data between SAP ERP and SAP EWM?
There are 2 correct answers. A. IDoc B. BAPI C. Qrfc D. IPPE.
12. What do you need to configure before you can create warehouse tasks for an outbound deliver order or an inbound delivery?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Putaway control indicator or stock removal control indicator B. Warehouse order creation rules C. Warehouse process determination D. Warehouse process types.
13. What is required to perform explicit counting using the quality inspection engine?
There are 2 correct answers to this questions A. Resource B. Sampling procedure C. Work center D. Inspection rule.
14. What can you do to a storage group?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Assign it to multiple storage bins B. Use it to define a logical or physical breakdown of a storage type C. Use it in process and layout-oriented storage control D. Assign it as an intermediate storage group.
15. Which of the following objects can you assign to a resource.
There are 3 correct answers to this questions A. Handling unit type B. Resource type C. Queue D. Standard bin E. Bin access type.
16. Which of the following actions can you perform from shipping cockpit?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Assign outbound delivery orders and inbound deliveries to transportation units B. Create waves C. Post goods receipts D. Create and check in transportation units.
17. Where do you enable opportunistic cross-docking? A. In the product and the warehouse process type B. In the product and the storage bin C. In the warehouse and the document type D. In the warehouse and product.
18. Which of the following are the elements of an inspection code?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. EWM Stock-type B. Inspection procedure C. Work center D. Sample drawing procedure.
19. Which stock removal strategy can be realized with either packaging specifications or the stock-specific unit of measure (SUOM)
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Stringent FIFO B. Special quantities first C. Fix bin D. Large/small quantities .
20. Which of the following is a prerequisite for assigning a warehouse order to a resource? A. The warehouse order must be picked from the same activity area that is assigned to the resource B. The resource group of the resource must be assigned to the warehouse order creation rule C. The creation of a pick handling unit must be done automatically with a packaging specification D. The warehouse order must be in a queue with the same operating environment as the resource .
21. Which documents are used in the expected goods receipt process during inbound processing in SAP EWM?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Expected goods receipt B. Advanced shipping notification. C. Inbound delivery notification D. Inbound delivery.
22. What do you need to maintain for a capacity check by weight?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. The maximum number of bin in the warehouse product B. The actual weight of the item in a work center C. The maximum allowed weight in the bin D. The capacity check in the storage type.
23. What do you need for the preliminary inspection of handling units, inspection object type 6? A. A special decision code in EWM B. An inspection document created using RF. C. An inspection rule for relevant HU-types D. An inspection type with inspection lot origin 17.
24. Which objects in the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) application are used to map an SAP ERP warehouse to an SAP EWM warehouse?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Business system B. Storage location C. Plant D. Warehouse number .
25. Which scenario uses process -oriented storage control? A. Value-added service before putaway B. Staging before loading C. Weight check before moving to high-rack storage area D. Unloading before counting.
26. Which structure objects do you have to maintain to integrate Dock Appointment scheduling into EWM?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Loading points B. Staging areas C. Docking locations D. Yard .
27. What are the key fields to define a delivery document in SAP extended warehouse management?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Document type B. Warehouse number C. System profile D. Document category.
28. What are some requirements for automatic wave creation?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Cartelization planning is done. B. Wave templates are defined. . C. Conditions and condition records exist. D. Transportation unit planning is finalized.
29. You are using delivery-based production integration. Which of the following are created for the outbound delivery in ERP for staging?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. An outbound delivery order in EWM when the supplying storage location is connected to EWM and the receiving storage location has NO warehouse management. B. A posting change document in EWM when the supplying and receiving storage locations are assigned to the same warehouse number C. An inbound delivery in the receiving warehouse when the supplying and the receiving storage locations are assigned to different warehouse numbers . D. An internal stock transfer in EWM when the supplying and the receiving storage locations are the same.
30. Which parameter indicates the type of goods movement when you define a new warehouse process type? A. Item category group B. Warehouse order creation rule. C. Storage process D. Warehouse process category.
31. Which applications in SAP EWM allow you to adjust the analysis data displayed to fit your needs?
There are 3 correct answers to this question . A. Dock appointment scheduling B. Graphical warehouse layout C. Shipping cockpit D. Warehouse cockpit E. Warehouse management monitor .
32. How waves are created?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Automatically when a production material is created B. Manually during planning in the shipping cockpit C. Automatically when an outbound delivery order is created. D. Automatically when a warehouse task is created.
33. What can a warehouse order include?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Warehouse tasks. B. Wave items. C. Physical inventory items D. Warehouse requests.
34. Which document is created in SAP Extended warehouse management when you use advanced production integration A. Production order B. Outbound delivery C. Production material request D. Outbound delivery request .
35. Which physical inventory procedure is storage bin specific only?
There are 2 correct answers to this question request A. Low stock physical inventory procedure B. Zero stock physical inventory procedure C. Ad hoc physical inventory procedure D. Period physical inventory procedure.
36. With SAP S/4 HANA embedded EWM OR EWM 9.5 you can skip certain document categories.
Which document category combination is still mandatory? A. An outbound delivery request and an outbound delivery B. An outbound delivery and a production material request. C. An outbound delivery request and an outbound delivery order. D. An outbound delivery order and an outbound delivery.
37. Which packing modes can you control the creation of packing handling units?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Limit value B. Complex algorithm C. Simple algorithm D. Consolidation group.
38. You want to use Labor Management. For which combination must you activate Labor Management? A. Warehouse number and labor activity. B. Warehouse number and Warehouse process type. C. Warehouse number and external process step. D. Warehouse number and internal process step. .
39. You need to create warehouse task for putaway.
Which SAP EWM document do you use as your reference document A. Expected goods receipt B. Goods receipts notification C. Inbound delivery D. Inbound delivery notification .
40. Which replenishment method starts when a warehouse task is confirmed? A. Automatic replenishment B. Create parts replenishments C. Planned Replenishment D. Order related replenishment.
41. You define new SAP EWM delivery document types for outbound delivery process.
Which additional customizing step is required in SAP EWM? A. Map an SAP ERP document type to the delivery document type B. Create a new system profile for the field control C. Define a delivery item type for the outbound process D. Define a document category for the outbound process.
42. To which objects can you assign external process steps? A. Handling unit type B. Storage bin C. Work center D. Delivery item type.
43. To which objects can you include in a storage type search sequence?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. A storage bin type B. A list of storage type groups C. A list of storage sections D. A list of storage types.
44. What can you use to define engineered labor standards? Note:
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Labor activities and BRF plus B. External process steps and work step sequences C. Travel distance calculation D. Value-added services orders and inspection documents.
45. Which standard function can be executed in the background when you enter an exception code in a radio frequency(RF) transaction?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Confirm warehouse order B. Generate workflow process C. Create bin replenishment D. Cancel physical inventory document E. Direct picker to another bin.
46. What do you influence with a resource group definition? A. The work environment of the resources(either radio frequency or non-radio frequency) B. The menu on the user’s mobile device C. The horizontal and vertical speed of a resource D. The queues a resource should process.
47. What data is transferred from SAP ERP to SAP EWM?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Material master B. Vendor C. Inbound delivery document D. Purchase order E. Warehouse order.
48. Which objects can you display on the SAP standard warehouse monitor?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Application log B. Overdue warehouse tasks C. Outbound deliveries D. Inventory list of hazardous substances for the fire department E. Material flow system telegram list.
49. Your customer wants to use batch management in SAP EWM.
When do you have to create a batch during the inbound process? A. Before the inbound delivery is created in SAP ERP B. Before the inbound delivery is distributed from SAP ERP to SAP EWM C. Before the goods receipt is posted in SAP EWM D. Before the inbound delivery is created in SAP EWM.
50. Which of the following are outbound delivery process steps?
There are 2 correct answers to this questions A. Put away B. Quality inspection C. Value-added services D. Remove from stock.
51. Which of the following objects exist at the item level within a delivery document in SAP EWM?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. A. Goods receiving or shipping office B. Over delivery and under delivery quantity tolerance C. Ship from or ship to party D. Delivery quantity.
52. What is the relationship between activity area and storage bin A. An activity area is an organization level between storage bin and storage location B. Storage bins from different storage types can be assigned to one activity area C. Storage bins should be manually assigned to an activity area D. A storage bin can be assigned to only one activity area.
53. How are the storage bins assigned to an activity area? A. By storage bin types B. By bin access type C. By storage group D. By aisle, stack and level.
54. What can the mobile user do when working with semi-system guided processing? A. Created ad hoc warehouse tasks B. Pick any batch that can be found C. Select the handling unit to be processed D. Select the source bin .
55. What production process are supported with advanced production integration?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Process orders B. Production orders C. Repetitive manufacturing D. Kanban.
56. To which of the following elements can you assign a storage process?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Warehouse order creation rule B. Warehouse process type C. Storage group D. Activity area.
57. Which objects can you add to the warehouse cockpit?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Tailored measurement services B. Basic measurement services C. Calculated measurement services D. Alert from alert management.
58. When you create a direct outbound delivery order, where can availability check happen?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. In SAP APO B. In SAP TM C. In SAP EWM D. In SAP CRM.
59. Which field in the warehouse process type is used to determine warehouse order creation rules A. Storage process B. Consolidation group C. Activity D. Priority.
60. When using batches with de-centralized EWM, where does the batch master data exists? A. It depends upon customizing B. In SAP ERP and SAP EWM C. Only in SAP ERP D. Only in SAP EWM.
61. Your customer wants to implement the material flow system(MFS) to connect the conveyors and automatic high track. How do you connect SAP EWM to communicate with the programmatic logic controllers(PLC)?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Use SAP Plant connectivity to connect with the TCP/IP socket server of the PLC B. Activate the link to the sub systems using the ALF interface on the warehouse number C. Send an IDoc through a post processing framework action to the PLC D. Directly integrate to the PLC using ABAP Push channels .
62. Which of the following are inbound process steps?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A, Value-added services B. Production staging C. Load D. Deconsolidation.
63. Which customizing settings in-process-oriented storage control, what can you use rule-based determination for? A. To determine the destination storage bin B. To determine the HU type group C. To determine the process time D. To determine the process warehouse type.
64. Which stocks can be displayed in the SAP EWM warehouse management monitor?
A. Stock on resources B. Stock in transportation units C. Stock in transit D. Stock at third party.
65. What is the required status of the physical inventory document before you can trigger a recount? A. Active B. Posted C. Counted D. Recounted.
66 What is the default requirement for a goods receipt process in SAP EWM? A. A Purchase order B. An expected goods receipt C. An inbound delivery D. A handling unit.
67. Your customer needs a new warehouse creation rule. What criteria can you use to create a filter at item level?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Volume B. Time C. Number of items D. Weight E. Number of handling units.
68. What can you do with the Dock Appointment scheduling? A. Load transportation units B. Plan the arrival of vehicles C. Plan waves D. Create loading tasks .
69. What information is used to determine the availability group?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Plant B. Warehouse number C. Stock category D. Non- location dependent stock type.
70. Which options are available in the packaging profile that is assigned to the warehouse order creation rule?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Skip a warehouse task that no longer fits into the pick handling unit B. Limit the number of items to be packed in the pick handling unit C. Consider length, width and height D. Use a simple algorithm, complex algorithm, or a BAdi.
71. How can you configure the storage of products in a temperature -controlled area of warehouse?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Create a new storage type B. Configuration a material staging indicator C. Create a new put away control indicator D. Create a new storage bin type E. Configuration a storage type search sequences.
72. You have maintained several process types that should all use the same storage type search sequence for put away. You want to minimize customizing efforts and create only one entry for these process types.
What can you use to achieve this goal? A. Process type group B. Put away control indicator C. Activity assigned to process type D. Storage process.
73. For which processes can you create a direct outbound delivery?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Customer pickup B. Inventory difference C. Issue to cost center D. Replenishment E. Scrapping.
74. Which cross-docking methods require the use of SAP APO?
Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question A. EWM triggered opportunistic cross docking B. Recipient-driven flow through C. Push deployment D. Pick from goods receipts.
75. What determines the source bin of a product in an inbound delivery?
There are 2 correct answers to this question A. Storage process B. Warehouse task C. Staging area and door determination D. Warehouse process type.
76. For a picking task the system must determine the storage types from which to remove the stock.
How does the system find the storage type search sequence? A. The system attempts to read a completely qualified entry, with all parameters and indicators, then it uses the defined access strategy B. The system attempts to read the combination of warehouse number and stock removal indicator, stock type and warehouse process type then it uses the warehouse number C. The system attempts to read the combination of warehouse number and stock removal indicator, then it uses the combination of warehouse number and warehouse process type D. The system attempt to use the denied access strategy then it uses the combination of warehouse number, stock removal indicator and warehouse process type.
77. Which of the following are storage type roles?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Identification point B. Deconsolidation C. Production supply D. Work center in staging areas group E. Conveyor system.
78. Which of the following are internal goods movements?
There are 3 correct answers to this question A. Direct put away B. Replenishment C. Warehouse reorganization D. Slotting E. Ad hoc movements.
79. What do you control with the business context for an exception code? A. The internal exception code that is assigned to it B. The process for which the exception code can be used C. The user groups that can use the exception code D. The work environment in which you use the exception code .
80. What must you keep in mind about system profiles when creating new document types? A. That they are predefined and not changeable B. That they have to be assigned to your new document type C. That you should use the ones created by Business configuration (BC Sets) D. That you have to define your own for your specific processes .