|1. Which of the following are characteristics of the down payment process in SAP S/4 HANA?
There are 2 correct Answers to this Question a. The down payment value is a fixed amount or percentage. b. The down payment process uses periodic billing. c. The down payment process uses special billing type (FAZ). d. The down payment uses special settlement type (OS).
2. What advantages do a single platform for Online Transact on Processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) provide?
Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Multiple copies of the data are provided. b. The OLAP environment contains a full set of the latest data. C. Extract, Transform, and Load activities are eliminated. d. A predefined subset of the data is available.
3. You maintain a sales order with several items and grant a discount in the sales order. The system should automatically distribute the discount among the items based on the net value.
How do you achieve this? a. Use the same item category in each item b. Use a customer hierarchy record. C. Set up header condition. d. Set up a minimum value.
4. To which of the following elements can you assign an incompleteness procedure?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Partner type b. Delivery type c. Billing type d. Schedule line category e. Partner function.
5. What is the purpose of condition type within in the pricing process? a. To control a pricing procedure of each document b. To define the key field of a pricing condition record c. To control the properties of pricing condition. d. To define which condition type are used and in which sequence.
6. A customer learns that SAP S/4HANA reporting uses Core Data Services (CDS) views. What are some advantages of using these?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. CDS views can be combined with the analytical engine of embedded BW to provide more advanced reporting options. b. CDS views present a persistent data layer that speeds up reporting. C. CDS views replace SAP Smart Business cockpits. d. CDS views allow for the reuse of existing reporting authorizations due to full integration.
7. What do you need to consider when you create a condition record for pricing? a. You can create condition records for condition types that are selected as manual in the pricing procedure. b. You can create condition records for header conditions. c. You have to set a time frame for each condition record. d. you have a limit of 1 scale levels for each condition record.
8. Your project requires material determination in a sales order if the ordered material is NOT available.
How do you achieve this? a. Set up a material determination record with a suitable substitution reason. b. Set up the access sequence to perform a quantity check for the material. c. Set up an availability check in the material determination record. d. Deactivate the material availability check and use material determination.
9. A customer orders five different materials. Because these materials are available at different dates and times, the customer agrees to partial deliveries where necessary.
However, they want to minimize the number of partial deliveries.
What should you do to enable partial deliveries for the order, while ensuring as few deliveries as possible? a. b. Set complete delivery required for each order item. C. Set the delivery block until all items are fully confirmed. d. Set multiple part al deliveries to be allowed for each order item e. Set complete delivery required in the order header.
10. In complaints processing in a standard SAP S/4HANA system, which documents can only be created with reference to a billing document?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Invoice correction request b. Invoice cancellation C. Subsequent delivery free of charge d. Credit memo request .
11. You use the same text element in a sales order and in the subsequent delivery.
What must you customize to ensure that changes to the sales order text are also visible in the delivery text? a. Access sequence b. Text type c. Text determination procedure d. Data transfer routine for texts.
12. Which organizational elements can you configure in Logistics Execution?
There are 3 correct answers to this questions a. Distribution channel b. location c. loading point d. shipping point e. warehouse number .
13. What functionality is used to make sales order items available a. Transfer of availability b. Transfer of order volume c. Transfer of requirements d. Transfer of material planning to MRP.
14. You want to limit the choice of reasons for reject on in a sales process.
What do you need to do? There are 2 answers to this quesstion a. Assign the permitted reasons for rejection to the relevant sales area. b. Assign the permitted reasons for rejection to the relevant business area. c. Assign the permitted reasons for rejection to the relevant sales item category. d. Assign the permitted reasons for rejection to the relevant sales document type. .
15. Your project requires an enhancement to the standard sales order processing logic. Which options should you consider?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. User exit b. Requirement routine c. Customer exit d. Business Add-In (BAdi) e. Customizing (IMG).
16. Your project requires a rush order process in which a delivery document is automatically created immediately after the sales order is saved.
In which customizing object do you activate this? a. Copy control b. Sales document type c. Schedule line category d. Sales item category .
17. What information is available only in the delivery header? a. Shipping point b. Status information C. Texts d. picking information.
18. Which confirmation strategies can you select when executing backorder processing (BOP)?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Win b. Fail C. Split d. Lose e. Fill.
19. You need to generate a list of conditions for analysis in a standard SAP S/4HANA system.
Which activity does SAP recommend? a. Extract condition records and use a tabulation tool. b. Create an ABAP report. C. Create a pricing report. d. Create table joins with underlying tables .
20. Which lead times can you use in delivery scheduling?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Loading time in a plant b. Pick/pack time in a shipping point c. Transit time in a shipping condition d. Transportation lead time in a route .
21. During an ATP check for a sales order item, the requested quantity is completely confirmed on the required date even though there is only a partial quantity in stock on that date.
What could be the reason for this? a. The customer material info record is set to allow partial deliveries and the customer requires a quantity as close to the requested delivery date as possible. b. The customer master record is set to allow partial deliveries and the customer requires a quantity as soon as possible. C. In the configuration of the scope of check, the Without Replenishment lead Time flag is not set and the material availability date is further away than today plus the replenishment lead time. d. In the configuration of the scope of check, the Without Replenishment Lead Time flag is set and the material availability date is further away than today plus the replenishment lead time. .
22. What can you do with the help of the Manage Billing Documents app?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Post billing documents b. Cancel billing documents C. Block billing documents d. Approve billing documents.
23. Your project uses the new output management in SAP S/4HANA.
What must you create to print the order confirmation immediately after the order is saved? a. Output message b. Condition record C. Decision table entry d. Transmission medium.
24. What should you do to set up an invoice list?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Create a periodic billing plan for the bill-to party and assign it to the customer master. b. Create a new billing type and assign it to the applicable sales order type. c. Define a factory calendar and assign it to the customer master of the payer. d. Assign the invoice list type to each applicable billing document type.
25. Which elements can you use to influence the determination of the shipping point?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Plant b. Loading group c. Shipping condition d. Transportation group e. Storage condition.
26. In the SAP organizational structure for sales. which entity represents your strategy to distribute goods and/or services to your customers? a. Division b. Sales organization c. Sales group d. Distribution channel.
27. How do you establish the interface between SAP SI4HANA Sales and Finance? a. Set up the general billing interface. b. Uniquely assign a distribution channel to a company code. c. Assign a sales organization to a company code. d. Set up the upload of the billing document request.
28. Where can you set the condition exclusion indicator?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Pricing procedure b. Condition supplements c. Condition type d. Condition record.
29. To what do you assign a material exclusion procedure? a. Sales document type b. Copy control for sales documents c. Sales item category d. Schedule line category .
30. In which sales process is an invoice immediately printed when the sales order is created? a. Drop shipment b. Make-to-order c. Cash sales d. Rush order .
31. What characterizes a service item (item category TAD)? a. The item is billed with reference to the delivery. b. The item is billed with reference to the order. c. The order quantity for each item is limited to 1. d. The item has no schedule line. .
32. You set up partner determination. To which elements do you determination procedure?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Delivery item category b. Delivery type c. Account group the partner d. Customer hierarchy node.
33. Which sales document type do you use to supply specified quantities on defined dates? a. Value contract b. Master contract c. quantity contract d. Scheduling agreement .
34. You have created a sales order in a standard SAP S/4HANA system. Upon saving, you receive a system message that a business partner of a specific partner function is missing. Which of the following partner functions can cause this problem?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Forwarding agent b. Payer c. Contact person d. Bill-to party .
35. Which organizational units must you set up for billing?
There are 2 correct this question. a. Sales area b. Company code c. Business area d. Profit Centre .
36. Which of the following assignments are possible when you set up organizational units for sales?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Assign a plant to multiple company codes. b. Assign a shipping point to multiple plants. c. Assign a plant to multiple sales organizations/distribution channels. d. Assign multiple divisions to one company code. e. Assign multiple plants to one sales organization/distribution channel, .
37. In a standard SAP S/4HANA system, which elements are a possible source for the partner function in your sales order?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Preceding value contract b. Preceding delivery c. Customer hierarchy d. Material master record .
38. Which organizational unit is defined as a physical location that processes and monitors outbound deliveries and goods issues? a. Shipping point b. Storage location c. Plant d. Loading point.
39. Where do you configure relevance for picking in SAP S/4HANA? a. Outbound delivery type b. Outbound delivery item category c. schedule line category d. Material document type .
40. Your project requires the settlement of a condition contract in SAP S/4HANA. Which of the following settlement types can you use?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Periodic settlement b. Partial settlement c. Invoice settlement d. Final settlement e. Delta settlement .
41. Which field from the customer master record determines the route? a. Incoterms b. Delivery priority c. delivering plant d. Shipping conditions.
42. In SAP S/4HANA which technologies can you use to set up output for a billing document?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. SAP Workflow BRF+ (Business Rules Framework plus) b. SAP Workflow c. Omnichannel convergent billing d. NAST .
43. Which master data can you use for automatic determination of the delivering plant in a sales order?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Sold-to party b. Ship-to party c. Customer material info record d. Material master e. Customer hierarchy.
44. Your project requires shipment of several sales orders in one outbound delivery. What must the sales orders have in common?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Picking location b. Ship-to party c. Warehouse number d. Shipping point e. Route .
45. To which combination of organizational units do you assign a warehouse number? a. Plant and storage section b. Plant and storage location c. Plant and material staging area d. Plant and storage type.
46. You must ensure that a bill of material will explode to generate sub-items in a sales order.
What controls this functionality? a. The item type in the item category of the main item b. The item usage during the item category determination of each sub-item c. The item category group of the material master d. The structure scope in the item category of the main item.
47. In a delivery-related billing process, how can you force an automatic new price determination during billing document creation? a. Select a relevant pricing type in copying control at header level. b. Select a pricing-relevant billing document type. c. Select a pricing-relevant billing item category. d. Select a relevant pricing type in copying control at item level.
48. When you set up a billing document, which copy control parameters are available at header level?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Update document flow b. Copy item number c. Pricing type d. Reference number.
49. Your project requires that a new text element from the business partner master record is automatically copied into the header information in sales orders. What must you do?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Create a condition master record for the new text type. b. Assign a text determination procedure to the sales document type. c. Assign a text determination procedure to the sales item category. d. Assign the required text type with an appropriate access sequence to determination procedure.
50. A business user grants his customer a special price. This special price should ignore all possible discounts that may be applicable in a sales order for this customer.
What must the business user do? a. Maintain a maximum condition value in the condition record for the special price. b. Activate the Condition Update indicator in the condition record of the discounts. c Set the Exclusion indicator in the condition record for the special price. d. Set the Exclusion indicator in the condition record of the discounts.
51. Which business partner categories can you use to create customer master records?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Vendor b. Person c. Customer d. organization.
52. For which master data can you reduce maintenance using the common master data concept?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Condition master record Customer b. Customer master record c. customer-material information master record d. Output master record .
53. A customer usually prefers complete delivery of a sales order. When creating a particular order, however, the customer would like to make an except on and allow partial deliveries. How would you proceed to do this? a. Deselect the Complete Delivery flag in the customer-material info record. b. Deselect the Complete Delivery flag in the sales order itself. C Deselect the Complete Delivery flag in the business partner master record. e. Deselect the Complete Delivery flag in the outbound delivery.
54. Where do you configure whether billing should be order-related or delivery-related a. Delivery type b. Delivery document item category C. Sales order type d. Sales document item category.
55. What are the consequences of posting goods issue?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. The quantity in inventory management is updated. b. The warehouse task status is set to complete. C. A material document is posted. d. Delivery requirements in material planning are updated. e. A debit is posted to the customer account.
56. You need to trigger free goods determination in a sales document in a standard SAP S/4HANA system, which elements influence the item category determination of the free goods item (TANN)?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Item usage b. Material qualifies for discount in kind indicator C Material price group D. Higher-level item category.
57. You maintain business partners and want to use them as customers in sales documents. Which assignment is mandatory in customer-vendor integration (CVI) to ensure this? a. Business partner category to partner function b. Business partner grouping to account group C. Business partner role to partner type d. Business partner category to partner procedure.
58. You need to create business partners (BP) to record data relevant for BP roles Customer and FI Customer.
Which organizational elements must you enter to maintain this data? a. Business area and company code b. Credit control area and company code c. Sales area and company code d. Sales area and controlling area.
59. You need to ensure that an incomplete sales document CANNOT be saved. What must you do? a. Select the Dialog Message for incompletion flag in the respective schedule line categories. b. Select the Dialog Message for Incompletion flag in the respective sales document type. c. Assign an incompleteness procedure to the respective item categories of the document. d. Assign an incompleteness procedure to the respective schedule line categories of the document.
60. Your project requires confirmation of sales order quantities for certain materials even if the stock of those materials is currently below the safe y stock level.
Where do you configure this? a. The Special Stock indicator in the Item category b. The scope of the availability check c. The Item Category group in the material master d. The Checking rule at transaction level.
61. In SAP Smart Business, the sales process flow can be the starting point for solving issues. Which features does the process flow provide in this context?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. It is possible to open and solve an issue directly from the process flow. b. Using artificial intelligence (AI), the system predicts the issue status on a certain date Customer using colours. c. A wizard is available that uses machine learning to help the user with issue solving. d. The actual status of a document is shown graphically using colours (red/green).
62. Where in customizing do you assign the billing plan type? a. Copying control for billing documents b. Billing document item category c. Sales document item category d. Billing document type.
63. You want to maintain a freight charge that is determined automatically and should on the gross weight of all order items.
How can you achieve this? a. Set the condition type as a header condition. b. Set the condition type as a group condition. c. Set the Condit on Index indicator for the condition type. d. Set the Condition Update indicator for the condition type.
64. For sales order items that are to be picked in a warehouse managed by SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM), an outbound delivery is created with reference to the sales order and replicated to SAP EWM.
Which type of SAP EWM document is created as a direct result of this replication? a. An outbound delivery order is created. This is used for the creation of warehouse tasks to manage the pick. b. A series of warehouse tasks is created. These tasks are grouped into an outbound delivery order, which is used to manage the pick c. An EWM outbound delivery is created. This is used for the creation of a warehouse order to manage the pick. d. A warehouse order is created. This is used for the creation of warehouse tasks to manage the pick.
65. What can you trigger in the customizing of schedule line categories?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Transfer of requirements b. Immediate creation of the delivery C. Proposal of the delivery date d. Creation of a purchase requisition .
66. Which of the following elements can you use to influence the item category determination in a sales order?
There are 2 correct answers to this question a. Item category group b. Material type c. Sales document type d. Sales area .
67. When using new output management in SAP S/4HANA,how does the system process a BRF+ decision table to retrieve the required result? a. Every condition column is processed in sequence. In each condition column, every row is processed from top to bottom. If the condition in each condition column cell is met, the field values in the result columns are returned. b. Every row is processed in sequence. In each row, every condition column cell is processed from left to right. If the condition in each condition column cell is met, the field values in the result columns are returned. c. Every row is processed in sequence. In each row, every condition column cell is processed from right to left. If the condition in each condition column cell is met, the field values in the result columns are returned. d. Every row is processed in sequence. In each row, every result column cell is processed from left to right. If the condition in each result column cell is met, the field values in the condition columns are returned.
68. In a standard SAP S/4HANA system, a customer wants to configure output by adding a new field to an existing form. In which case can the form modification be regarded as simple? a. The field does NOT yet exist and needs to be added to the database. b. The field exists in the communication structure, but its format needs to be changed before it can be integrated into the form The field is NOT recognized in the processing program and needs to be added to the C. communication structure. d. The field exists in the communication structure and can be integrated in its existing format. .
69. Which objects can you use in the standard SAP S/4HANA system to restrict the products to be released for a value contract? Note:
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Value contract types b. Product hierarchies C. Assortment modules d. Contract profiles.
70. In a customer system, a text item is transferred from a sales order to an outbound delivery.
Which setting enables this? a. The sales item category for the text item must contain a movement type. b. The sales item category must be relevant for delivery. c. The delivery item category must contain a movement type. d. The delivery document type must allow text items. .
71. Which of the following elements can you use to influence the delivery item category determination?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. Delivery type b. Plant c. Item category group d. Loading group e. Item usage.
72. What are some features of the Sales Order Fulfilment Monitor app?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Issues in the process can be resolved directly from the process flow within the app. b. The app shows cost simulations for all possible order fulfilment scenarios. c. The monitor highlights problems that occur within the processes. d. Different icon shapes indicate the different types of issues. .
73. What characterizes SAP Smart Business?
There are 3 correct answers to this question. a. It consists of a set of transaction codes for reports that can be linked to unique URLS, b. It provides a set of SAP Fiori apps for your key business processes based on the SAP S/AHANA Model Company. c. It provides an exception-based working model combining analytics with actions to solve issues. d. It provides key performance indicator (KPI) visualizations with semantic colours and target thresholds. e. It consists of tiles in the SAP Fiori launchpad.
74. A business user needs to display the document flow for a sales process and visualize all relevant preceding and subsequent documents. Which activities do you suggest?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Go to the material document and select the icon Display Document Flow b. Go to the Manage Sales Orders app on the SAP Fiori launchpad and select a sales order. c. Go to the sales order and select the icon Display Document Flow. d. Go to the accounting document and select the icon Display Document Flow. .
75. Which technological concept supports real-time operational reporting on live transactional data? a. Java layer b. SAP ASAP aggregates c. Core Data Services d. SAP DB row-based databases.
76. You need texts for shipping in a sales order. These are usually sourced from the ship-to party, but if they are not maintained in the ship-to party, they should be sourced from the sold-to party.
Which of the following objects controls this behaviour? a. Text type b. Condition table c. Text determination procedure d. Access sequence .
77. A credit memo request was created for a customer's sales order. What must a business user do to create the respective credit memo?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Ensure the billing block on the credit memo request is removed. b. Create the credit memo with reference to the credit memo request. c. Create the credit memo with reference to the sales order. d. Ensure an order reason is entered in the credit memo request item. .
78. You review the standard behaviour of sales document items.
Which of the following sales document items is marked as completely referenced, even if it is only partially referenced? a. An inquiry item referenced by a quotation b. A quotation item referenced by a sales order c. A contract item referenced by a sales order d. A sales order item referenced by a delivery.
79. Which features are directly controlled by a billing type?
There are 2 correct answers to this question. a. Posting block b. Update pricing c. Account determination procedure d. Incompletion procedure.
80. What is a prerequisite for delivery-related billing? a. You need a delivery item category that is configured to be billing relevant. b. You need a delivery type that is configured for delivery-related billing. c. You need a delivery for which goods issue was posted. d .You need a delivery for which the invoicing date was posted.