|1) Your client has 10 different vice-president jobs that are expected to have a high turnover rate. The client informs you that these jobs have identical or nearly identical skill sets. You are tasked with creating a succession plan, which has maximum plan strength.
Which two tasks should be carried out to fulfill your client’s requirements? (Choose two.) A. Use the Incumbent plan type. B. Use the Job or Position plan type. C. Select and add a limited number of internal candidates. D. Select and add a large number of candidates.
2) One of the workers reporting to you is appearing in the holding area. Identify three possible reasons for the worker to be in the holding area. (Choose three.) A. The box in which the worker should appear has multiple ratings mapped to it, resulting in
the worker being placed in the holding area. B. The worker joined the organization after the talent review meeting was scheduled. C. The worker was not rated before the talent review meeting. D. The worker has been placed in the holding area by you during the talent review meeting E. The performance rating model that is used to assess the worker’s overall performance
rating differed from the performance rating model selected on the talent review
3) Your customer wants the Goals and Competency sections of the performance template tom be populated based on the Job which is assigned to a worker.
What two options should you use to configure this requirement? (Choose two.) A. Create an eligibility profile based on worker Job and the HR Specialist could mass insert
Competencies into already created performance documents using the Mass Assign
process B. Create an eligibility profile based on worker Job and the HR Specialist could mass insert
Goals into already created performance documents using the Mass Assign process C. Create an eligibility profile based on worker Job and populate worker Competencies
using the Mass Assign process before the creation of the performance document. In the
performance template section of Goals, choose the option of Use Employee’s
Competencies. D. Create an eligibility profile based on worker Job and populate worker Goals usingthe
Mass Assign process before the creation of the performance document. In the performance
template section of Goals, choose the option of Use Employee’s Goals.
E. Populate the Job profile with Job-specific Competencies and in the performance
template section of Competencies setup, choose the option of Use Specific Profile and
select Job profile. F. Populate the Job profile with Job-specific Goals and in the performance template section
of Goals setup, choose the option of Use Specific Profile and selectJob profile.
4) Your customer wants a list of items that managers should consider doing when creating their goals, so that subordinates can create goals that align with or support their managers goals.
Select two options that should be included in the training materials for managers to satisfy this requirement. (Choose two.) A. aligning goals B. assigning goals C. sharing Performance Goals D. publishing Performance Goals E. sharing Organization Goals F. publishing Organization Goals.
5) Which statement is false about Succession Plan types? A. An Incumbent plan type allows you to create a plan to replace a particular individual. B. The Job or Position plan type allows you to create a plan where one or more potential candidates have been identified to fill a key role or position C. The Job or Position plan can cover a particular job in a specific business unit or department, or throughout an entire organization. D. An Incumbent plan type allows you to create a plan to replace multiple individuals.
6) Your customer would like two performance templates. They would like to have a Level 1 approval in one performance template, and no approval in another performance template.
How should you set this up? A. Create two process flows for the two differentperformance templates. Then configure the performance template with approval required for one of the templates. B. Create twoperformance templates and attach these to different process flows where the approval taskcould be defined C. Create two performance documents and attach these with different performance documents. At the performance document level, the approval level could be defined. D. This is not possible at Performance Management configuration level. Changes could be made in the BPM work list to implement this requirement.
7) Which two worker information areas can be evaluated in a performance document?
(Choose two.) A. Performance Goals B. Languages C. Competencies D. Development Goals E. Qualifications.
8) Which two statements are true regarding adding goals to and removing goals from a talent
pool? (Choose two.) A. If you remove a development goal from a talent pool, that goal will be automatically removed fromthe worker’s goals list, which inherited the goal from the talent pool. B. When you add a goal to a pool, all members of the pool are assigned the goal. C. You can only add goals that exist in the goal library. D. When you add a goal to pool members whoalready have that goal as one of their existing goals, the goal will be duplicated in their goal list.
10) Goal Management enables you to print worker goals.
What are the two provided output formats? (Choose two.) A. rtf B. xls C. pdf D. html E. doc F. dat.
9) You configure questions and responses in the question library to add to the questionnaire.
Identify four question types that can be defined in the question library. (Choose four.) A. Additional response – It is used to provide additional information or add attachments. B. No response – It is used to provide additional information or allow respondents to add attachments. C. Single choice – Respondent selects a single choice from selections you provide. D. Text – Respondent enters a response in a text field. E. Multiple choice – You provide responses and respondents select one or more responses from the options available.
11) Which two options are available in the Section Order field on the Create Questionnaire Template Contents page when creating questionnaire template? (Choose two.) A. Random B. Sequential C. Ascending D. Descending E. Manual.
12) What is the maximum number of section types that you can configure in a performance template to meet the requirements of a semiannual evaluation of a company and what are the section types? A. five; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, and peer review B. three; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, and rating model for risk and impactof loss C. two; rating model for risk and impact of loss, and overall summary to provide the overall rating of the worker or manager D. three; HR Specialist final feedback along with rating, overall summary region, and profile content to rate worker’s riskof loss E. four; worker and peer final feedback, manager review, HR review, and profile content to assess career preferences F. five; goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, manager final feedback, and profile content to rate worker competencies.
13) Which two statements are true regarding a performance template section? (Choose two.) A. The Profile Content section can be both rated and weighted. B. The Goals section can be weighted but not rated. C. The Worker Final Feedback section canbe rated and weighted. D. The Manager Final Feedback section can be rated and weighted. E. The Overall Summary section can be rated but not weighted.
14) Which two statements are true for each type of questionnaire questions? (Choose two.) A. You may configure specific responses, but you cannot select the presentation method to determine how the response appears. B. Forthe single select question type, the possible responses can be configured only to appear as radio buttons. C. For the single select question type, you can specify that the possible responses appear either in a single select choice list or as radio buttons. D. You may configure specific responses and select the presentation method to determine how the response appears. E. For the single select question type, the possible responses can be configured only to appear in a single select choice list.
15) Where do reviewers create and manage notes for their direct and indirect reports for a Talent Review Meeting A. Manage Notes and Tasks page B. Show Details dialog box C. Talent Review Dashboard D. Prepare Review Content page.
16) You are in the process of setting up a talent review meeting. When you log in to the application, the talent review template does not appear in the list of values.
Identify the reason for the template not appearing in the list of values A. The template is in Inactive status. B. The template is in Active status. C. The template is in Planned status. D. The template is in Approved status. E. The template is in Incomplete status.
17) Your organization may require an annual performance evaluation that includes any or all of the sections.
Which four section types are valid for performance document template sections? (Choose four.) A. Manager Final Feedback B. Worker Final Feedback C. Goals to rate worker goals D. Profile Content to rate worker competencies E. Manager only Questionnaire.
18) When a manager is terminated, how will you reassign the performance document and then corresponding tasks of his or her reports to the new manager?
A. New managers can assign tasks in the performance document to themselves. B. The worker must reassign the new manager to their performance document C. The performance documents are automatically reassigned to the report’s new manager. D. A new performance document has to be created for the report whose manager has been terminated and it has to be assigned to his or her new manager. E. The new manager can be made responsible for the tasks associated with the performance document by using the Transfer Performance Document function.
19) A manager has several goals and has assigned some of those goals to his or her direct reports. However, when direct reports complete the goal, their profiles are not updated with the competencies associated with the goal as Target Outcomes.
What is the reason that the competencies were not added to the profiles? A. Goal Tasks were not associated with the goal. B. The Target Outcome was added, but the target proficiency was not selected. C. The Target Outcome was added after the goal was assigned to the direct reports. D. The goal was assigned to the direct reports after the TargetOutcome was added. E. The Target Outcome was added to the goal after the goal was submitted.
20) Which three statements are true about goal plans? (Choose three.) A. Goals can be assigned to both individuals and an organization by assigning the goal plan to both individuals and an organization B. Goals can be added to a Performance goal plan, which is assigned to an organization. C. Goal plans can be used to group goals to track them easily for a specific population and time period. D. Goal plans can be used to assign goals to a specific population. E. Goal plans can be used to add goals to goal plans from other sources.
21) The Human Resources department manager informs the Human Resource Specialist that Employee 1, who is Head of Sales, plays a vital role in the organization and they must plan for the successors of the employee.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do? A. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family. B. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile. C. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job. D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the Headof Sales position. E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
22) Your customer has enabled the notification Participant Feedback – Worker deletes participant. One of the workers has an open performance document and requested a Participant Feedback. In the middle of the performance cycle the worker had a Line manager change, but the worker’s performance document owner remained the old manager. The worker deletes a feedback participant since the feedback was no longer required by the previous co-owner.
Which two will be receiving a notification for this action? (Choose two.) A. Worker B. Current Line Manager C. Old Line Manager D. HR Specialist E. Feedback Participant.
23) While conducting a Talent Review Meeting for an organization, the Facilitator is unable to move the workers from one box to another box within the box chart.
What setting should be updated to enable the Facilitator to move employees in the 9-box or at what stage is it enabled? A. The Facilitator should update the Meeting Date to a past date (date earlier than the
system date). B. The Facilitator should update the Status of the meeting to In Progress if the Meeting
Date is scheduled on a future date. C. The Facilitator should conduct the meeting only after all the Review Participants have
submitted the Review Content Data. D. The Facilitator should update the Data Submission deadline to a past date (date earlier
than the system date).
24) Which three statements are true about the goal details held in the performance document and the Goal Management pages? (Choose three.) A. Goal comments made in the performance document do not appear on the Goal Management pages. B. Evaluation comments captured in the Comments field in the performance document do not appear on the Goal Management pages. C. Goal comments captured in the Comments field on the Goal Management pages are not visible in the performance document. D. Primary goal characteristics, such as the goal name, description, success criteria, and completion date, are kept identical in both locations. E. Goal weights added on the Goal Management pages are added to the performance document only when the goal is initially added to the document; thereafter, weights are maintained independently.
25) You are implementing Oracle Performance Management Cloud with the requirements that during performance evaluation, a manager should be able to allocate rewards to direct reports and also be able to promote them.
How do you meet these requirements? A. Configure the performance document sections to include rewards and promotions. B. In the performance process flow setup, include the tasks Allocate Rewards and Manage Promotions. C. Recommend that the client perform those tasks outside the performance evaluation process in compensation management. D. Include the Allocate Rewards subtask in the process flow, but handle promotions separatelyin core HR. E. Include the Manager Promotions task in the process flow, but handle rewards separately in compensation management.
26) What can you use Questionnaires for before a Talent Review meeting? A. toassign qualitative or quantitative measurements to assess the level of success of
achieving a goal B. to calculate the worker potential rating during the content preparation stage C. to assign Development Goals to workers in your direct reporting line D. to view and track development goals of workers outside of your direct reporting line.
27) You have a requirement in your company to set up model talent profiles for various jobs and positions in your organization’s hierarchy.
Which profile type template will suit your requirement? A. Document an incumbent’s talent and create a model person profile and use it for either
the job or the position that you want to create. B. Document the requirements and create a model profile, which can be used only for jobs. C. Document the requirements and create a model profile, which can be used for both jobs
and positions. D. Document the requirements and create a model profile, which can be used only for
positions. E. Document the requirements and create a model person profile, job profile, and position
28) Which three actions must be completed before a worker adds a goal to an assigned goal plan, including a weight? (Choose three.) A. The goal plan must enable weights. B. The goal plan must be assigned to the worker. C. The goal plan must include the worker’s goal. D. The worker must select the goal from the goal library. E. The worker must select the goal plan when creating the goal. F. The goal must have the same Start Date as the goal plan. G. The goal plan must be assigned to the worker’s department.
29) Which statement is true regarding lookup hierarchy level? A. Location level supercedes user and affects only the experience of the current user. B. It is a best practice to set user-level option values before specifying values at any other
level. C. Use level affects all applications of a product family. D. Site level affects all application configuration options for a given implementation.
30) A Human Resource Specialist is required to create a Talent Review Meeting for all the Sales Consultants in the Regional Sales Department. While creating the meeting, the Human Resource Specialist is unable to add Succession Plan to the meeting.
Identify two reasons for this. (Choose two.) A. The Business Leader of the Talent Review Meeting is not an owner of any Succession Plans. B. Talent Review Template selected for the meeting does not have Include Succession Plans enable C. The Workers part of the Review Population of the meeting is not part of any Succession Plans. D. The Workers part of the Review Population of the meeting does not have any Succession Plans defined. E. TheHuman Resource Specialist creating theTalent Review Meeting doesnot own any Succession Plans.
31) You are an HR specialist for the Manufacturing Department of your company. This department contains a total of six employees and your CEO has instructed you to perform the following steps:
- Determine how well the employee’s profiles match a job or position profile.
- Run an analysis, which compares competences, licenses, and certification.
The process described above is ___________. A. Talent Pool B. Best-Fit Analysis C. determining plan bench strength D. determining readiness level.
32) The head of the Human Resources department informs the Human Resource Specialist that the UK Head of Sales position, for which the current incumbent is Employee 1, is a key position in the organization and they must plan the successors for the position irrespective of the incumbent to the position.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do? A. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job. B. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family. C. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile. D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the UK Head of Sales position. E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
33) You need to mass-assign goals that exist in the goal library. The requirements are as follows:
- Performance goals A1, A2, and A3 should be assigned to Manager 1’s direct reports.
- Development goals B1, B2, and B3 should be assigned to Manager 2’s direct reports.
Which option accomplishes these requirements? A. The organization owner should add goals A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3 so they can be
accessible as organization goals. B. Manager 1 adds goalsA1, A2, and A3 and Manager 2 adds goals B1, B2, and B3 to their
direct reports’ performance documents. C. The HR Specialist selects goals from the goal library, and then assigns them to the
appropriate population. D. Manager 1 and Manager 2 shares goals A1, A2, and A3 and B1, B2, and B3 with direct
34) You are a manager in a financial firm and have a new person report to you. The person is new to Oracle HCM Cloud and Person Gallery. He or she comes to you for help in understanding the difference between a suggestion list and an interest list.
Which option explains the difference between the two and helps him or her in managing the Lists? A. A suggestion list is a manually created list of jobs by the manager for an employee, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created automatically for an employee based on the competencies, skills, and qualifications match on his or her profile. B. A suggestion list is a manually createdlist of jobs by the manager for an employee, whereas an interest list is a list of jobs or positions created by an employee, which he or she would like to pursue. C. A suggestion list is an automatically created list of jobs for an employee based on the competencies, skills, and qualifications match on his or her profile, whereas an interest listis a list of jobs or positions created by the manager for an employee based on employee. D. A suggestion list is an automatically generated when an employee views his or her career planning card and consists of suitable jobs or position profiles based on how well an employee’s competencies, skills, and qualifications match with those of the job or position profile. An interest list is manually created by an employee by browsing profiles of jobs and
positions that he or she might like to pursue and adding them to the list. E. A suggestion list is a manually created list of jobs by the employee himself or herself for his or her peers. An interest list is automaticallycreated for the employee based on his or her qualification, skills, and competencies.
35) You have specified the minimum number of participants for each role in the performance template.
While creating the performance document, you ____________. A. cannot add any more participants over and abovethe minimum number specified for the role. B. can add only one more participant over and above the minimum number specified for the role C. can add only two more participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role D. can add more than two participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role.
36) Which two options are available in the Page Layout field on the Create Questionnaire
Template Contents page when creating a questionnaire template? A. 2 column B. 1 column C. 3 column D. 4 column E. 5 column.
37) Which two statements are true regarding succession plan strength? (Choose two.) (Choose two.) A. It is a non-calculated description of succession plans that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their readiness. B. It is also known as plan bench strength. C. It can be manually overridden. D. It is a non-calculated description of succession plans that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their risk of loss.
38) Your company’s appraisal policy requires that the content of the performance document beadded in a collaborative manner.
Implementation requirements include:
- Both the worker and the manager are required to rate the worker.
- Conduct a review meeting for the worker, which the worker must acknowledge.
- Both the manager and the worker should be able to give their comments on the entire
- Workers and managers should start setting goals for the next period.
To meet these requirements, what are the correct tasks and their sequence to be designed in the process flow? A. Set next period goals, set goals, first approval, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, confirm review meeting held, provide final feedback. B. Set goals, first approval, manager evaluation of worker, worker self-evaluation, provide final feedback, second approval, set next period goals. C. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, confirm review meeting held, set next period goals. D. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, share performance document, first approval, confirm review meeting held, provide final feedback. E. Set goals, manager evaluation of worker, share performance document, confirm reviewmeeting held, provide final feedback. F. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, provide final feedback, confirm review meeting held, set next period goals.
39) The Department Manager has created an organization goal “Improve Organization Sales.” The goal is assigned to all workers who fall under the organization hierarchy. The goalsetting process is completed across the organization. At the midpoint of the goal period, the Department Manager would like to know if the workers in his or her organization are achieving the goals that are aligned to the organization’s goal “Improve Organization Sales.”
How can the Department Manager see the desired information? A. By viewing either the Goal Alignment Summary report or the Goal Progress Summary report B. By viewing the Goal Progress Summary report. The infographics, the pie chart, for each goal on My Organization Goals page will show the summary of aligned goals in different statuses. C. By viewing the Goal Alignment Summary report. D. By creating a newdashboard report on the Organization Goals page. E. By creating a new dashboard report on the My Goals page.
40) You are a functional analyst and have been tasked with creating new content items to be used in various profile templates.
What set of steps will you perform to accomplish this task? A. Create item and set the content item fields, set content type, saveand close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items. B. Create item, set the type and content item fields, associate rating model, save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items. C. Create contenttype, create item, set fields to be displayed, associate rating model, and save and close. D. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, associate rating model, and save and close. E. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
41) Which two statements are true about organization goals? (Choose two.)
A. They can be seen by anyone in the organization after being published. B. They can be shared with people in the organization and with those outside the organization. C. They can be transferred from one organization owner to another. D. They can be transferred from one organization owner to the organization owner of a different organization. E. They can be seen by anyone in the organization hierarchy.
42) A specific goal from the goal library is added by a worker. Later, the HR specialist changes the status of the goal in the goal library to “Inactive”.
How does the system behave when the goal status is saved? A. It throws an error saying “Goal is already in use.” B. It deletes the goal from the worker’s goals and successfully saves the status. C. It successfully saves the status without affecting the worker’s goals and the goal is prevented from future copying D. It throws an error saying “Insufficient Privileges.” E. It completely deletes thegoal from the system.
43) An HR specialist recently created a performance goal plan for his or her organization. Two new hires have joined the organization after the existing goal plan was created and assigned.
- Employee 1 is required to have all the goals in the existing goal plan.
- Employee 2 needs goals A1 and A2 in addition to the goals in the existing goal plan.
- Goals A1 and A2 need to be added to the goal library.
Which statement addresses these requirements?
A. The HR specialist can add goals A1 and A2 to the goal library, add those goals to the existing goal plan, and then add both the newhires to the goal plan. B. The HR specialist can create a new goal plan with goals from the existing goal plan, add goals A1 and A2 from the goal library, and assign them to both the new hires. C. The HR specialist can add the eligibility criteria to newgoals (A1 and A2) within the goal plan and assign both the new hires to the existing goal plan. D. The HR specialist can assign Employee 1 to the existing goal plan, create a new goal plan with goals (A1 and A2) from the goal library, and then assign the new goal plan to Employee 2.
44) The Performance document has an approval step right after the Manager Evaluation step in a Performance process flow which also has a Self-Evaluation step. In the sameperformance process flow, the option of “Evaluation tasks can be performed concurrently” is selected.
What happens to the document control when the approval task is triggered and the document approver rejects the approval request? A. The control of the document comes to the worker. B. The control of the document comes to the worker’s Line Manager. C. The control of the document is open and whoever opens and saves the document first, the document is locked forthat role. D. The control of the document remains with the approver until the performance document is shared.
45) The HR manager is planning for the next goal plan period. She finds that the current goal plan template being used by the organization does not reflect the latest organization-wide changes with respect to goal management.
How should the HR manager incorporate the changes? A. Add a new goal plan period row to the current template and update the goal-setting
options. B. Delete the currently used template and create a new one. C. Create a new template and edit the goal settings in the new template. D. Update the goal-settingoptions in the current goal plan template. E. Update the goal management profile options.
46) A company uses the band method for the overall summary, sum method for the goals section, and average method for the competencies section with rating points. For an employee, the score for the competencies section is 50, and the score for the goals section is 20. The table shows the rating point ranges set up for the overall section rating model to assign the rating level for the overall rating.
What is the overall rating of the employee?
Rating For Points Rating Points To Rating Level
0 15 A
16 30 D
31 45 C
46 60 B
61 75 E
A. E B. D C. C D. B E. A.
47) After the completion of the performance document, the employees profile is updated. The HR user wants to be able to identify the source of the ratings that appear in the employees profile.
Which object helps a user distinguish between the sources of the ratings? A. Content Library B. Content Item C. Instance Qualifier D. Content Type E. Content Section.
48) Which are the two guidelines to follow when creating a questionnaire template or questionnaire? (Choose two.) A. Make sure that thequestionnaire template is fully configured because questionnaires created based on a template cannot override template settings. B. Disregard specific regional or international laws or customs because any question may be asked in any country jurisdiction. C. Format basic information – Make it easier to categorize and control access. D. Determine the intended participant for thequestionnaire – Is the questionnaire for a widespread audience or specific group?.
49) A Human Resources Manager informs the Human Resources Specialist that an Incumbent Succession Plan needs to be updated. The Human Resources Specialist is unable to find the Incumbent Succession Plan.
What is the cause of this? A. The Human Resources Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the privacy of the plan is Public. B. The Human Resources Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, the data role of the Human Resource Specialist doesn’t allow him to search for the employee in person management search. C. The Human Resources Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, theprivacy of the plan is Private. D. The Human Resources Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the data role of the Human Resource Specialist allows him to search for the employee in person management search.
50) Which three statements are true about the Notes added in the Talent Review Meeting? (Choose three.) A. Reviewers create and manage notes for their direct and indirect reports on the Prepare Review Content page. B. Reviewers can see all notes created for the meeting for their direct and indirect reports. C. Facilitators create and manage notes on the Talent Review dashboard. D. Business Leaders create and manage notes on the Talent Review dashboard.
51) HR Specialist 1 and HR Specialist 2 are Human Resource Specialists. Manager A is the Line Manager of HR Specialist 2. HR Specialist 1 is the owner of a succession plan and HR Specialist 2 is the co-owner of the same succession plan. There are five candidates specified for the Succession Plan. While HR Specialist 1 can view all the five candidates, HR Specialist 2 can only view three of the five candidates.
What is the cause of this? A. Out of the five candidates, one candidate is HR Specialist 2 and the other is Manager A. B. HR Specialist 1has restricted the access to some of the candidates in the succession plan using the restrict access feature of the Succession Plan. C. Co-owners of a Succession Plan always have access to less number of candidates since they are not owners. D. HRSpecialist 2’s data security doesn’t allow him to view the two candidates since the two candidates fall outside the data scope of HR Specialist 2’s role.
52) Identify three setup tasks required before goals can be managed. (Choose three.) A. Manage valuesets (if flexfields are deployed for goals). B. Mass-assign goals. C. Manage goal management notification. D. Manage goal library. E. Manage worker goal setting lookups.
53) You are implementing Oracle Goal Management for a midsize company. Your customer wants to add goals from a legacy application. These goals need to be available to all workers, managers, and organization owners. Identify two ways to satisfy these requirements. (Choose two.) A. Add goals to the goal library. B. Add the goals as an organizational owner. C. Upload goals into the goallibrary by using an application-generated spreadsheet. D. Add goals to a goal plan.
54) After the performance document status is marked complete and goals are updated in Goal Management, can further changes be made to the goals in the performance document, either directly or through Goal Management? A. Goals can be updated in the performance documentby both the manager and the worker. B. Goals can be updated in the performance document by using Goal Management, but only by the manager. C. Goals can be updated in the performance document by using Goal Management, but only by the worker. D. Goals can be updated in the performance document by both the manager and the worker by using Goal Management only. E. Goals cannot be updated in the performance document by the manager and the worker.
55) Which statement is true about selecting Job and Position information for the talent pool? A. Additional fields are restricted when Department is selected first. B. Job and Department fields are populated and disabled when Position is selected first. C. Job Family and Job Profile are enabled when Position is selected first. D. The Grade field is disabled.
56) What are two reasons an employee cannot access a goal from the goal library while adding a goal? (Choose two.) A. The goal is not with Active status in the goal library. B. Goal created in the library is outside the Start Date and Target Completion Date. C. Goal Library profile option is not enabled. D. Goal Library is not available to the employee. E. Goal plan assigned to the employee is not part of the current review period.
57) Your customer requires a Mid-Year review and Annual Review for the current business process to work in Oracle Performance Management Cloud. They have a Self-Evaluation step in both the performance templates but they would like to notify the employee’s manager about the completion of the Self-Evaluation step only in the Annual Review Document to reduce the mail traffic.
Which statement is correct about implementing this requirement? A. The Notify Manager check box will be deselected in the Mid-Year review template and will be selected for the Annual review template. B. The Activity Name for Manager Role will be left blank for the Mid-Year review process flow. C. The Notify Manager check box will be not selected in the Overall Summary section in the Mid-Year review template and this will be selected for the Annual review template. D. This notification cannot be controlled at the performancetemplate level and once turned on will fire for the step for all Performance.
58) You have created a talent review dashboard and have not enabled the holding area. One of the workers has not been rated before the talent review meeting.
Where would you see the worker during the talent review meeting? A. The worker will not appear in the box chart analytic, but will be included in the review. B. The worker will not appear in the box chart analytic and will be excluded from the review. C. The worker will appear in the box chart analytic and will be included in the talent review. D. The worker will appear in the box chart analytic, but will be excluded from the review.
59) Which statement is true regarding the timing of questionnaire creation? A. You can create a questionnaire without creating a template first. Afterthe questionnaire is created, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire. B. You must first create the template. You can then edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire that were inherited from the template. C. You can createaquestionnaire without creating a template first and edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire. D. When you create aquestionnaire from a template, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire that were inherited from the template. E. You can create aquestionnaire with or without creating a template first.
60) Which three options can be controlled by Performance Roles? (Choose three.) A. Performance document period B. Competency section rating scale C. Competency Section D. Goals section rating scale E. Goals Section F. Questionnaire.
61) Which functionality in Talent Management enables an HR specialist to select an individual based on a specific list of requirements? A. Profile Search B. Profile Comparison C. Best-Fit Analysis D. Person Portrait.
62) the performance template is configured in such a way that the Performance Rating given by the manager against a content item is going to update the worker’s profile.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.) A. The Instance Qualifier for the update will be “Supervisor”. B. The Job (Model) Profile for the worker can also be updated. C. Rating an item can be made mandatory. D. The Instance Qualifier for the update will be “Reviewer ID”.
63) What should a manager do if he has assigned an organization goal to his direct reports, but intends to change the target completion date of Goals for the direct reports? A. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Organization Goals. Select the goal created by him and click Edit. Change the target completion date and click Submit. B. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Worker Goals. Select the goal assigned by him and click Edit. Change the target completion date and click Submit. C. Sign in as the manager, go to Navigator/About me/Goals/My Organization Goals. Delete the assigned goal and select a new goal created by him with the new target completion Date and assign the newly created goal. D. Manager cannot change the Target completion date of the assigned organizational
64) Identify two correct statements for Goal Plan setup. (Choose two.) A. Long-term goals can only be created within long-term goal plans and cannot exist across goal plans. B. The performance document attached to a Goal Plan decides the Goal Plan inclusion in a performance document. C. The review period attached to a Goal Plan restricts the user from creating long-term goals. D. Goal Plan dates are defaulted from review period dates. E. The start and end dates of a Goal Plan have to be within the review period.
65) If all tasks and subtasks are included in the Performance flow, except the Set Goals task, can the competencies and goals be added for a worker in his or her performance document? A. Yes. Only goals can be added in the worker self-evaluation task. B. Yes. Goals and competencies can be added in either the worker self-evaluation or the manager evaluation of worker tasks. C. Yes. Goals and competencies can be added in the worker self-evaluation task only. D. No. Without the Set Goals task, goals and competencies cannot be added in the performance document. E. Yes. Goals and competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks only. F. Yes. Only competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks.
66) During the talent review meeting, review participants want to see data from five previous meetings; how ever, the system does not allow this.
What is the reason? A. Only data from four meetings can be included in the talent review meeting B. Only data from two meetings can be included in the talent review meeting. C. Only data from one meeting can be included in the talent review meeting. D. Data from previous meetings can never be included in a current review meeting.
67) Identify four correct statements about the performance template. (Choose four.) A. In the performance template, you can set default ratings. B. In the performance template, you can select the document type, sections, process flows to use, and any additional content on which to rate workers C. In the performance template, you can select the roles that can access the performance documents created from the template. D. In the performance template, you can specify the processing rules for the document, and enter the periods for which the performance documents are valid. E. In the performance template, you can edit sections in the template. F. In the performance template, you can set rating distributions.
68) You are a review participant and there is a need to analyze the impact of changing the performance and potential ratings of a worker reporting to you.
Identify two options available on the talent review dashboard that can be used for calibrating performance and potential. (Choose two.) A. Zoom in B. Move marker C. Mobility D. Zoom out E. Drag-and-drop.
69) Your customer wants Project Managers to evaluate employees on Competencies but not on Goals when both Goals and Competencies are present in the performance document.
How should you achieve this? A. This could be achieved only by using the Matrix Manager Role; the role could be attached to the Performance template competency section. B. Create a project manager security role with data access restricted to competency profile type. C. Attach a security profile with only competency profile type access to the Matrix manager performance role. D. Create a project manager performance role and attach it to the competency and overall rating section.
70) An organization owner creates an organization goal and publishes the goal, while assigning the goal to specific individuals in the organization.
Which three statements are true about workers and their goals in the organization?
(Choose three.) A. Workers can remove the alignment to the organization goal B. If the organization owner deletes the goal, the corresponding worker goals will be deleted. C. Workers who are assigned the goal can delete the goal. D. Workers who create their own goals from the published goal can delete the goal. E. Workers can cancel the goal before they start working on it. F. Workers goals created from the published goal are automatically aligned to the
71) You created a performance goal and you want to align this goal with your manager's goal and assign it your direct reports also. You see an error message when you are trying to align your goal and when you are trying to assign also.
Select the appropriate reason that might have caused the issue. a) Priority is not mentioned in the goal b) You defined the goal as a development goal c) You marked the goal as “Private” d) Target completion date is not mentioned in the goal.
72) Identify two business objects in Profile Management that support Descriptive Flexfields: a) Education Establishments b) Content Items c) Job Profiles d) Qualifications.
73) When a manager leaves the organization how are performance documents and corresponding tasks reassigned? a) The performance documents are automatically assigned to the new manager b) New performance documents need to be created for the report whose manager has left and then the document is assigned to the report’s new manager c) The new manager automatically has access to view inherited performance documents but cannot accomplish tasks associated with them d) The new manager is responsible for the tasks associated with the performance document through the Transfer Performance Document functions.
74) When a user accesses their Connections card for the first time, who is already available as a connection? a) No one b) The Line Manager c) Peers d) Line Manager and Peers e) HR Manager, Line Manager, and Peers.
75) You are specifying data mapping for integration from E-Business Suite to Fusion. What is the EBS equivalent of Fusion Content Types? a) Performance Objectives b) Performance Ratings c) Qualifications d) Qualification Types.
76) What rating model is required for a talent review meeting? a) Talent score b) Risk of loss c) Impact of loss d) Potential rating.
77) What is displayed when hovering over a marker or line to bring a particular worker into focus while the show progress feature is enabled? a) Worker number b) Worker’s organization c) Worker’s performance rating d) Worker’s talent score.
78) What are two options for a manager to select a population to mass align goals? a) Select all direct reports b) Select the individuals on defined criteria c) Attach an eligibility profile d) Select only indirect reports.
79)You are the IT analyst who has just been handed over a list of Content Types to be set up on Person Profile as a free form. You take a look at the requirements and realize that there are system limitations around a few of the Content Types in the given requirements and you would need to communicate the same back to the business group.
Identify the non-free-form Content Types in the requirements. A. Languages, Accomplishments, Potential B. Honors and Awards, Memberships, Licenses C. Potential, Risk of Loss, Career Preferences D. Accomplishments, Degrees, Languages E. Potential, Career Preferences, Degrees
80) Which two statements regarding candidate readliness are true? A) Candidates can have different readliness level ratings for each plan on which they are candidates B) You can select candidate readliness so that is diaplays on the succession plan and the analystcs to compare candidates. C) Readinees is specific to each succession plan and feeds the readinees on the worker profile D) The readinees level for succession plan is the same as the Advancement Readinees selection on the career Planning portrait card.
81) An employee from de US Sales departament to the Hong Kong departament midway trhough the period covered by the US Sales Annual Evolution. performance document. The HR specialist has run the batch egibility process for the last time for the employee transferred, marketing him ineligibily to use the US Sales Annual Evalution performence document. However the organization process requires that the employee be evalueted using performance documents for both his old and a new locations.
the HR specialist navigates to the worker eligibility page and select the employee, then the HR specialist clicks the Change Eligibility button, selects de US Annual Evolution performence documents and species to force it eligible.
Which stetement us correct about the ability employee the his manager to performence evolution?
A) Since the employee no longer meets de egibility criteria, only the new manager can access the performence document to performence the evolution. B) Even though the employee no longer meet the egibility vriteria, he and his new manager can still access the performance document to the performence evolution. C) Since the employee no longer meets de egibility criteria, the employee and his manager are not able to conduct performenve evolution and his new location D) the employee and his manager can access the performance document only in a new lacation.
82) what happens when you publish a goal? A) It is added the competency library B) It is available the workers in the Organization Goals area of the my Goasl page C) It is added the goal library for users to select D) It is available to workers in the shared goals area of the My Goals Page.
83) How do you compare a workers performence and potential ratings fron ane previous meeting wich his or her performence and potential roting for the current year during review meeting? A) A comparison con be done only between diffferent workers end not between workers records across different time spans B) Use the Snow Progress feature in conjunction with te time line slider C) use the Move Marker functionality D) Use the zoom functionality of the talent review dashboard E) Select the worker, click the window details button and then click the compare tab.
84) Which four fields are configurable on the create Questionnarie Template Basic Information page when create a questionnarie template? A) Rating Model B) Status C) Privacy D) Owner E) Name.
85) A Goal Plan is created that includes goals fron a previous goal plan. Which two goals are copied to the new goal plan? A) Goals the with the status Mark for Copy B) Goals the with the status Complete C) Goals the with the status in Progress D) Goals the with the status Not Started.
86) When you add a task to a select worker the Talent Review dashboard what role does worker automatically assume A) Assigned Worker B) Task Owner C) Associated Worker D) Assignee.
87) During performance evolution if changes are made to a worker´s goals and Goal Management pages, how can that changes in the reflected in the performance document? A) Use the " Update goals and competencies" action the performence document according B) The user must manually check for made in the goal Management pages are automatically refrected in the performence document C) The changes nade on the Goal Management pages are automatically reflected in the performance document D) After Performance document is created the changes made on the goal management pages cannot be synchronized with the performence document and therbefore must be evalued outside the systen.
88) your organization wants to implementing a project evalution process and a semiannual evolution for its workforce. Managers should be able to record the final feedback and profile content to rate workwr competencies.There should be a clear dististion between yhe tasks the managers and worker´s performence as part of the evalution process.
Identily the dour componentes that you need to configure to create a performance document that will meet these requirements: A) calculation rules in the process flow to include semiannual ratings B) Overall Summary sections for manage final feedback C) Process flow unique step name for managers and workers D) Section to bring together the documents type, template section and process flow E) The Performance Template section for profile content to rate worker competencies F) The Performance Template section for manager final feedback G) Documents type of project evolution and semiannual evolution.
89) Which two profile options the "Availble to Use" option the display the performance document on the My Managers Evolution anf My Evolution pages so that managers and workers can access it? A) Number of future years from the current date B) Number of cycles from the current date C) Number of paste years from the current date D) Number of paste days from the current date E) Number of future days the current date.
90) Part of your task set up and maintain goals aligmment against organizatios objectives. If you delete or cancel a goal, additional work is need to complete the deletion ou cancellation process.
Which two statements are true A) if you delete an organization goal, you remove the alignment between is and any goals the that were aligned to it B) f you delete an organization goal, you cannot remove the alignment it and goal that were aligned to it C) When you cancel an organization goal the alignment to other goal is not removed. Owners of goals are aligned to the canceled goal receive a email notification that the goal they aligned to is canceled. thewy can then cancel or modify the own goals. D) When you cancel an organization goal, the alignment to other goals is not removed. Owners o the goal com then cancel or modify their own goals, align their goals to other or leave the alignment as it is.
91) As an HR specialist, you want to mass- assign goals to worker. While assigning the goals, you select a goal plan but did not select a goal plan period .
Chosse the correct option that holds to for the goal plan pewiod this in scenario. A) The organization owner of the respective worker assigns a goal pla period based on the individual organization goal plan pariod. B) As an HR specialist, you want to mass- assign goals to worker. While assigning the goals, you select a goal plan but did not select a goal plan period . C) The workers populate the plan goal period based on the expect golas target completion date. D) The system determines and auto - populate appropriate and goal plan sub-period on the goals target date.
92) You client wants to be able to enter goals in Self-service, but wants managers to be able to see all the goals maintained by workers.
What whould you advise the customer of configure? A) Performance Goals only, and diseble the Mark Goals Private indicator B) Performance Goals and Development Goals, and disable the Mark Goals Private indicator C) Performance Goals and Development and Personal Goals D) Performance Goals and Development E) Performance Goals only.